Mouse Chronicles Vol 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Chronicles Vol 29

The first set of AA batteries in the Logitech Cordless mouse mentioned last month have finally expired. Seeing the batteries came with the rodent I'm not sure how long they had been in store. I've replaced them with freshly charged NiMh batteries so we'll see how long those last. I must say the mouse isnt as pleasant to use as its Microsoft relation. The buttons are quite long and slope down the nose of the mouse like a car bonnet (Hood ? ) This means the lightest click position is right at the front edge of the mouse, on the Microsoft the buttons are a good 15mm higher. I'll persevere with it but might be tempted when Microsoft bring out their version, nothing here yet. Any Microsoft cordless/optical mice on sale in the US ?

Guess I'm ulitmately glad I opted for the IBM optical with a cord. What do you consider sale price on the Microsoft mice? Here's a site I go for good prices. There's just about every mouse you can think of here. If the stores have it on sale the price will be comperable to what you find at pricegrabber.com. Another one is pricewatch.com
    DJ

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• winwintoo
      New Mouse - Rocket Mouse
      by winwintoo
      Hi all - I saw this new mouse reviewed in the newspaper when I was in Houston last month and was very intrigued with it. Couldn't find in the the stores - turns out it's not yet available in stores - but I got an email ad about it this morning and thought some of you might be interested.
      11-28-2002, 09:02 AM
    • Doug Nelson
      Logitech MX Master mouse
      by Doug Nelson
      This has little to do with Photoshop, but I'm just so chuffed about my new mouse I wanted to share.

This mouse, the Logitech MX Master mouse, I bought for its ability to mouse on any surface, even a mirror (no, I don't mouse on a mirror, I mouse on my Wacom tablet, which stopped supporting...
      05-09-2015, 05:22 AM
    • DJ Dubovsky
      New Toy Alert!!
      by DJ Dubovsky
      Hi Gang,
      OK, I got a new mouse. We used to have a Memorex ball mouse but it didn't come with a driver for Win 2000 so it wasn't always cooperative. We decided to get a new mouse and some of the recent threads on mice really helped me make that decision. I ended up getting the IBM Optical Navigator....
      10-14-2001, 10:53 PM
    • Morph1
      Logitech mx1100 Mouse
      by Morph1
      Hi Guys,

I have a question as what other users are using for a pointing device,
      I recently started getting some pains in top of my hand and shooting onto forearm, after changing my chair arm rest position and moving my mouse onto the bottom drawer which I totally hate the pain...
      11-23-2009, 10:36 AM
    • chris h
      Mouse Talk
      by chris h
      Well, what’s the best thing I’ve bought in the computer department in the past year?
      Monitor as big as a fridge ? No. Processor so powerful I run the central heating from the waste heat ? No. Printer so good the smell of photo chemicals no longer wafts through the dungeons ? No. It’s the...
      10-07-2001, 05:47 PM
    Working...
    X