Printer Cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printer Cable

Does the length of the cable from the computer to the printer matter? I just purchased an Epson 1800 and it is so large I have to relocate it. The cable that came with it is too short. The cable is a USB. Should I move the computer or can I use a longer cable?

USB Length

If it's more than 5 Meteres you will have to use a USB Hub. Here's a lnk that should answer your query.
    http://tinyurl.com/8p84b

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• DaveFitch
      Multiple installations of the same printer
      by DaveFitch
      I have an older Canon S9000. (A wonderful printer - fast, quiet, and great color.) For several months I had several copies of the printer installed. One for draft printing and another setup to print my favorite paper - Polar Matte. I had to switch to a Pixma 4000 for a week or so and when I went back...
      04-27-2005, 10:32 PM
    • fishgal
      Printer Recommendations?
      by fishgal
      I heard mention of another related thread but i couldn't find one...

What printer do you use at your computer? What kind would you recommend? I have a new Photosmart 7450 but as i have found out i can't disable the color management within the printer drivers/software so i think i will...
      07-17-2005, 08:53 PM
    • 12fretter
      Selling a printer
      by 12fretter
      Is it taboo to list a printer for sale on this site?
      09-16-2014, 08:05 PM
    • agillette
      Epson R300
      by agillette
      Hello All,

I recently purchase a new printer. After debating over several different printers, i settled on the Epson R300. My questiosn is, did i make a good choice?

Here is a list of the other Epson printers i was looking into:
      R300
      R320
      02-21-2005, 09:53 PM
    • zillah
      Network printer Canon IR3300 stops working frequen
      by zillah
      Hi Experts

I have got a client who has a Canon IR3300 network printer shared on a server 2003 (AD environment)

I shared the printer (it has a static ip address 192.168.0.126)

There are 7 client (means 7 workstations windows XP SP3 ) , all...
      12-22-2009, 02:16 AM
    Working...
    X