Photoshop Cram Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Cram Review

I came across this website on the Adobe site.Someone was asking if there was a site that would offer a type of college board review for Photoshop Certification. Anyway I think it's a very good refresher and resource of what PS offers. I never cease to be amazed at how complex the program is and how many things I forget if I don't use them regularly. On one or two of the pages the link to the next page didn't work so I just went back to the main page to access that part of the tutorial.
    http://www.westerveltcollege.com/certify/Part01.html

Paulette

Thanks Paulette. I bookmarked this one. Part 1 on Vector vs Raster is very helpful for me so my interest was peaked right away. Looks like a very helpful site.
    DJ

Comment

Thanks from me, also, Paulette!

It looks like it will cover a lot of material, and the first couple of pages look good -- it will fill up a night or two this week to go over fully, I'm sure, and hopefully remind me of some of the areas that I need to work on to be a Photoshop whiz.

Comment

Thank you! I am amazed at how much I forget or didn't know about photoshop! I didn't know what H S B stood for in the color picker box! That is all the farther I have explored with this link but had to stop and say thank you for the info, I needed this!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Legacy~Art
          Adobe Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts
          by Legacy~Art
          Wasn't sure where to add this, so you can move the thread if you like!

But...

I thought maybe some do not have the keyboard shortcuts, i personally forget and do the long way, but here is a super page on a website that offers PDF for all photoshop programs.

11-01-2005, 04:58 AM
        • KevinBE
          OK it's online
          by KevinBE
          Now I need your help. All constructive criticism welcomed. I have been working on this site, it seems like, forever. I haven't finished with all of the content but I have 8 pages ready and decided to go ahead and publish it.

Go easy, it's my first time.

Guess it would...
          02-16-2003, 06:21 PM
        • Vikki
          My website
          by Vikki
          This is shamelessly self serving, but would anyone be interested in critiqing my site for me?
          Please be brutally honest. I can take it.
          Thanks,
          Vikki
          http://www.lifetimephoto.com
          10-08-2001, 07:57 AM
        • Daryl Pritchard
          PhotoBars Supplement for PS6/PS7 Users of Extensis PhotoTools
          by Daryl Pritchard
          Hello All,

I guess I need yet another good forum to distract me away from my job...if I get fired, I'll blame Doug Nelson for making me aware of these forums. Actually, I'm not sure how often I'll visit, but hopeully I can contribute some help from time to time.

For now,...
          07-10-2002, 06:58 PM
        • tomb
          What do you think I should do ?
          by tomb
          I joined this forum 15 seconds ago....
          I also just aquired GoLive6 (and a new G4 ).
          The question regards my homepage. It is very basic and has functoned for several years quite successfully, but somehow seems to look quite boring and with quite a few flaws (different image sizes among...
          09-02-2003, 02:32 PM
        Working...
        X