Book error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book error

On page 64. Last par. Where it says about LAB. It states:The "a" channel carries the "cyan" to "magenta". This must be a typo.
    I have contacted Ms. Eismann about this. It's to state: The "a" channel carries the "green" to "magento".

Good catch John.
    DJ

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• meok
      Photoshop Channel Chops (1998) *Book*
      by meok
      Photoshop Channel Chops (1998)

Hi, I been looking everywhere for this book. Anybody got a copy that they would like to sell?
      Thank you.

loc
      09-23-2005, 07:56 PM
    • neumanns
      FS: Photoshop Channel CHOPS
      by neumanns
      $70...Good condition, slight ridge on front cover hardly noticable.

The referances to this book in other retouching resources made it a must read. The prices it commands makes it a must sell after read for me.

If this $70 used paper back appeals to you then you know what...
      01-17-2009, 12:13 PM
    • Nasturtium
      books
      by Nasturtium
      books I have on how to learn to use Photoshop;

Scott Kelby's 7-point system. This was the only one I had heard of so I started with it. Probably not the best book for beginning Photoshoppers but it does teach you a workflow for improving photographs. It's heavily into ACR so keep that...
      07-27-2009, 05:37 AM
    • akj
      Books
      by akj
      I'm going to take the liberty of starting this thread just cause I love books so much. Doug, you recommended a book called something like Channel Drops or Chops--I can't remember now :p ! Anyway, is it basically a theory book (as opposed to a book of tutorials)--and does it deal with one particular...
      08-14-2001, 07:04 AM
    • chillin
      Margulis book
      by chillin
      "Professional Photoshop: The Classic Guide to Color Correction, by Margulis, 5th Edition"
      I just ordered it ... was it useful for someone?
      08-09-2007, 10:51 PM
    Working...
    X