No announcement yet.

iphone

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Birds and Forums
    Doug Nelson
    A few months ago I moved to a new house. For the first time in a couple of decades I have a proper back yard. I've taken to doing the standard things, mowing, planting a few pretties, but my favorite thing so far is I've started feeding wild birds.

I've noticed a lot of similarities between...
    05-12-2008, 12:30 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    The Gathering Storm
    Doug Nelson
    As a relatively apolitical American, my knowledge of Winston Churchill is limited to a few soundbites and anecdotes. As such, I have no way of knowing how true The Gathering Storm is...but I hope it's very true.

The movie, a made for HBO film (but should be available to rent soon), opens...
    05-06-2002, 12:23 AM
  • PatNugent
    Only in New York.
    PatNugent
    Cross town shuttle, Grand Central to Times Square. Shot with the iPhone. i guess the Reindeer won't come out for a few more days.
    12-16-2007, 01:07 PM
  • Ed_L
    A police state?
    Ed_L
    There are a lot of things popping up in the news about people taking advantage of children lately. There was an article in the local paper this morning that bothered me a little (okay, a lot). There was a substitute teacher in one of our schools who was arrested for battery. He allegedly was rubbing...
    06-01-2002, 02:26 PM
  • Trimoon
    Story Time
    Trimoon
    In the past, I have mentioned how my monopod has been useful in more ways than normal. The incident with the alligator comes to mind.

Today I was out at Rodman Dam photographing the flora and fauna and anything else that would sit still long enough. I got this beautiful, beautiful...
    11-11-2002, 06:22 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphone

just out of curiousity, i'm in ny, and there's plenty of morons here as it is....i was just curious if people were camping out all week for the new iphone in other cities/countries, as they are in nyc?

Re: iphone

oh, im sure they are...much like the ps3 campouts, the wii campouts etc etc.

most hyped gadget of the century.

Comment

Our mechanical guy is in line in NJ (his friend manages an apple store). He's getting three: one for him, one for the owner and one for his partner. Left like 4 hours ago.

Comment

lol, peeople are crazy over this thing! it is cool as hell to me, but give me a break.

but that's not as bad waiting today, i saw on the news guys been sitting there camping out since tuesday!! vacation time well spent.

Comment

The 5th Avenue Store is limiting it to 2 phones per person anyway, and I'm sure they won't run out...so I don't understand why anyone would do this. Why not just wait until later in the day or the next?

Comment

I think it's fun in a dorky kind of way.

Comment

congratulations to everyone that slept on the street for 2-3 days waiting in line for the iphone, apple and at&t stores are heavily stocked with these things, takes 5 min to buy one.

-but you, you get to say you had 1, 12 hours before your neighbor.

Comment

I'm told that in Houston 49 out of 50 outlets sold out within 2 hours . . .

Comment

Yes, they stood in line the day before here in Des Moines, IA also. They had an article in the paper about in on Saturday. One guy mentioned he didn't go to the bars for the last month so he could buy it.

Comment

Just a note of caution for those wanting to purchase an iPhone online.

The bad guys have already set up a scam site.

Details here:
                    http://sunbeltblog.blogspot.com/2007...-now-sold.html

Comment

Unique Phone Cases

Comment

Working...
                      X