New book by Katrin Eismann in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New book by Katrin Eismann in the works

Just got a confirmation e-mail from Katrin Eismann that she's working on a new book: Photoshop Masking and Composition, ISBN: 0735712794. She says it's about 25% complete as of June, 2002, but did not speculate on a publication date. (Maybe by Christmas 2002? Nice present to yourself, huh? )

Send e-mail to [email protected] and request to be added to her news/notification e-mail distribution if you want to be among the first to know.

Cheers!

~DannyR~

Thanks for the info Danny! I loved her first book and I've learned tons from it. I can't wait for the second one! I'll definitely get on that list.

- David

Comment

Sounds like a winner. If it's half as good as the other one, it'll be worth picking up.

Ed

Comment

Hi David & Ed:

Yeah... way terrific, huh?

I got the title and ISBN out of a currently published PS7 "recommended reading" section and just about got a speeding ticket on the way home to my DSL connection so I could order it.

Alas I was a little disappointed by the status (~25% complete at this time), but what a juicy tidbit to look forward to, huh?

I'd buy this one sight unseen in a heartbeat. Maybe between now and publication time we can put together a "mass order" via RP members and get a little more discount than usual. Bet we could round up a lot of interested folks.

Danny

Comment

I consider her first one to be my restoration bible so I can't wait to see her second.
          DJ

Comment

Working...
          X