Katrin's Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katrin's Book

If anyone is contemplating buying Katrin Eismann's book "Restoration & Retouching", it is now available at *$34.99* from Amazon.com . Just remember to buy it through the link from this site.

Ed

It figures. Everytime I buy something it goes on sale right after I buy it. But if I waited for it to go on sale....forget it. I'm sure a few people will be happy you mentioned that if they were considering buying it. You're a good guy Ed.
    DJ

Comment

I've heard so many good comments from this group on the Katrin's book. So I checked out Doug's link a couple days ago and bought the book.

I also subscribed to PEI Magazine.

Soon I'll be apply my newly learned techniques on the Challenges.

Sharon

Comment

Good for you Sharon. We look forward to see all the things you learn. Remember, if there are parts in the book that give you grief, they probably gave us grief too so don't hesitate to ask for help. It makes it alot more fun, I found.
        DJ

Comment

You'll like the book Sharon. Just skip the one we've been talking about in chapter 5.

Ed

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• paulette conlan
            New Edition of Eismann Book
            by paulette conlan
            Hi
            Browsing in Barnes & Noble today and noticed that Karin Eismann has a new edition of her book out. Looks like a significant amount of material in the book is new.....but the best part was discovering the name of this sites' janitor ON THE COVER as a technical consultant. Also made a nice...
            08-21-2003, 12:09 PM
          • jch71566
            1st edition of Eismann's Book Cheap in Austin Area
            by jch71566
            Just went to Half-Price books at lunch & picked up a copy of Eismann's "Photoshop Restoration & Retouching" (1st edition) for $12.98. There was at least one copy left at that location, and possibly others around town.

Cheers!
            Jeff
            10-30-2003, 12:11 PM
          • Gigadals
            help on Eismanns book
            by Gigadals
            hi guys,

i was thinking of buying Katrin Eismann's book on Restoration and Retouching, would it be a good buy? or is everything on the internet already?

need your help on this one guys, i really do want to learn more.

thanx!!

Giga
            03-20-2006, 02:18 AM
          • akj
            Books
            by akj
            I'm going to take the liberty of starting this thread just cause I love books so much. Doug, you recommended a book called something like Channel Drops or Chops--I can't remember now :p ! Anyway, is it basically a theory book (as opposed to a book of tutorials)--and does it deal with one particular...
            08-14-2001, 06:04 AM
          • feivel
            PS Book Recommendations Please
            by feivel
            Ordered PS7 15 min ago, it's on the way.

Meanwhile, please any reccommendations for a good thorough book would be most appreciated.

My main interest is in photo retouching, restoration and painting.

I'm not intersested in a very beginning book like the dummy...
            01-31-2003, 03:22 PM
          Working...
          X