NAPP Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAPP Convention

I was just wondering if anyone was planning on attending the NAPP convention in Tampa, Florida in Sept?
    I have a lot of friends that went last year and couldn't say enough good things about it. Anyone going?

I've been to the one day NAPP seminars in Ft Lauderdale when they came but the three day one I just can't seem to get up the money for. I hear they are really a big hit and loads of fun. You will have to fill us in on all the details. I'm sure there are lots of members here who have been considering it but didn't know what to expect. Have a great time.
    DJ

Comment

NAPP Convention

Hey there. I plan to go. I live about 10 minutes away from Tampa, so its very convenient. I went to the one last year and left feeling enjoyed it immensely and learned a lot. I had actually 1st used PS about 1 month before the show last year so I was starting from virtually zero. I'm wondering if I'll learn as much this year because I've been using PS steadily for the past year.

Comment

Scott's using one of our Challenge images this time. Let me know if you take his restoration seminar, and how he does on it
        Learn by teaching
        Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Oh Cool. How did that happen? And which one is he using? That ought to be pretty interesting to hear about.
          DJ

Comment

I doubt he'd appreciate me broadcasting which one in advance. He basically just emailed me for permission, I said "sure", and that was it. Fortunately, it was one of my own images.
            Learn by teaching
            Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Well, that's really nice anyway. Maybe one of the members who attend will recognize it and give us all the details.
              DJ

Comment

The reason I asked...

The reason I was asking, is because I really want to go, but my husband is really nervous about me going (he thinks Tampa is a dangerous place) and maybe if I told him there would be a group there, he may be more agreeable to the idea. He has to be somewhere for work and can't go. I guess he loves me or something LOL!

Comment

Heh... Tampa? Dangerous? I don't think so. Miami, maybe, but not Tampa.

That is hillarious, I used to live in Melb., and I forgot how sheltered everyone is in that area!

Comment

Working...
                  X