Wet Canvas Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Canvas Article

My painting of Nastassja Kinski nude is being included in an article on art instruction, to become a perminant part of their teaching tools library. It's more about Milt than my painting, but............
    Anyway, I'm honored to be included.

link
    http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/P...article_id=218

greg

Greg,
    Don't know if you realize this but that link brings up a member log in page.
    Sounds like quite an honor. Congratulations. I just clicked on the link so I haven't tried yet to join but I will just to check it out and also what else is there.
    DJ

Comment

RE: "I'm honored to be included."

As well you should, Greg. I even registered at WC in order to see the article. It was well worth it.

Congrats.

~Danny~

Comment

Greg,
        That is one of the best works I've seen you do. The skin colors are fantastic and the facial features are so realistic you would think they were a photograph. I'm stunned but I shouldn't be because I've seen some beautiful work you posted on this site. Definately, you earned that honor.
        DJ

Comment

Greg

Wow.

Speechless at last.

Phyllis

Comment

Thanks guys, I didn't have a clue about the URL.
            this will get you to the thread though
            http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/show...5&pagenumber=2
            I'll do a little research on how to let my friends in, but it could take til tomorrow. I'm still plugging away on this image, but considering the statis of the moderator that helped me, it has to be near perfect. Maybe I'll post an update right now.
            Last edited by Doug Nelson; 09-04-2002, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Dubovsky
              Greg,
              That is one of the best works I've seen you do. The skin colors are fantastic and the facial features are so realistic you would think they were a photograph. I'm stunned but I shouldn't be because I've seen some beautiful work you posted on this site. Definately, you earned that honor.
              DJ
              Thank you, now since Doug deleted it from this thread, how bout telling him that it's wrong to do that.
              greg

Comment

I'll try again

Comment

Way to go Greg!

Comment

Greg,

I agree with everything that DJ said. It was certainly excellent work, but I think it was wrong of you to ask her to take your side on the matter.

Ed

Comment

Sorry Greg, I just can't do that. This is his site and his right to determine the content of. He's established a site open to all ages and has to consider that in making decisions on content.

That doesn't change the feeling I had on the quality of the art work though. The second image is excellent as well. Do you create thier faces from models or are they all from imagination?
                      DJ

Comment

Working...
                      X