No announcement yet.

Shifting text

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shifting text

    How to shift block of text horizontally in WORD?

  • #2
    Re: Shifting text

    This is hardly a photoshop discussion, but you can place your text in a text box, the box is not anchored to anything and cold be moved around freely.


    Related Topics


    • gogamer2007
      Unblur Text
      by gogamer2007
      Can someone unblur this text for me so I can read it. my sister likes playing games with me but im not in the mood to play right now lol...
      06-05-2010, 01:39 PM
    • dhanchey
      Text Warp
      by dhanchey
      I am new to Photoshop and want to add a colored background to warped text that follows the shape of the text and is no higher or wider than the text. Is this possible?
      01-01-2004, 05:02 PM
    • Lofty1967
      Circular Text
      by Lofty1967
      Hi Guys,
      Can anyone advise on how I can follow one of the inner circles of this buoy with some text that I would like to add.
      Many thanks
      06-17-2012, 05:56 AM
    • domromer
      editing text
      by domromer
      I've created a brochure with ps and every time I try to click on the text to edit , it creates a new text layer. How can I just edit the text I've already created without creating a new layer? Why is text such a pain in PS? I know it would be easier to use quark or indesign, but I don't know how to...
      09-29-2006, 09:40 AM
    • scrappygal
      Adding text to a picture
      by scrappygal
      I want to add text to some pictures and I have been successful for 4 or 5. When I tried to add the text to the next picture, I was unable to get a cursor or to write anything. I could make the text box all right, but no text would appear in it. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank You.
      11-08-2009, 01:20 PM