Tutorial on how to retouch nails!

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• SergRetouch
    My little tutorial. Landscape retouch
    by SergRetouch
    You will see how I retouch this photo.

At first I use Lr. And after Ps. All descriptions on russian, but if you will have questions - ask)
    Video is real long, 10min. But I wanted to make it more detailed. Look in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7N1k3PoW1c&a...
    11-29-2011, 12:06 PM
  • Blacknight
    Tutorial: Colored Pencil method (Blacknight)
    by Blacknight
    I took a picture of a Foxglove I have blooming in my yard. Three layers of original copied. Ran the sketch effect on top layer. Overlay hard light over the second layer filtered with smudge stick and set to hard light. Background darkened with curves so much that everything but the flowers was black....
    06-10-2002, 03:00 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Tutorial: The BEST collection of Photo-Art tutorial links
    by DannyRaphael
    Click HERE to be taken to a thread listing gobs of links to photo-art tutorials from around the internet.

Most are Photoshop specific (what can I say?), but there are a few for other applications such a Paint Shop Pro, PhotoImpact, etc.

Want more? Surf this forum, too:...
    11-16-2002, 01:01 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Tutorial: Lighting Effects filter for Photo-art, Using the
    by DannyRaphael
    I was looking through a Photoshop book I hadn't looked at in some time and stumbled across the following...

Hadn't seen this technique before, so I decided to give it a try. For such a simple technique, I was impressed with the results.

Attached is an example applied against...
    06-29-2002, 12:29 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Tutorial: Sketch, JeanieSa method
    by jeaniesa
    Phil mentioned a Deke McClelland tutorial video in his Photo-Based Art challenge #1, so I decided to try it out. I have to admit, I had a really hard time getting the same result as the tutorial, but after playing around with it for a while, I came up with something that is at least passable - I think....
    06-03-2002, 11:45 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial on how to retouch nails!

I made my first test run tutorial today on how to retouch nails!
    For some reason my cursor was an arrow for most of it but i still think it could be helpful
    http://www.lulielens.com/retouchingvideos/

Enjoy!
    -Lulie

--------
    http://www.lulielens.com
    Last edited by Lulie Lens; 06-26-2011, 10:03 PM.

Re: Tutorial on how to retouch nails!

Nice. Thanks for sharing :-)

Comment

My Pleasure =)

Comment

Good job on the screencast/tutorial! Easy to understand, well thought out in advance etc.

I wonder if the smudge tool causes everything to look... um... smudged? In which case, some fake elongated subtle texture on a 50% gray layer might be helpful too. If you want to get even fancier, try the smudging on the low frequency layer after a frequency separation. Hope its okay to offer advice on your tut.

--Shift Studio.

Comment

Yes that is a good idea, and suggestions are always welcomed!
          I got a similar suggestion to add a tad bit of noise to fix the issue as well.
          Especially since I found out that youtube videos can be up to 15 min.. does anyone know the max time limit for a video is?

Comment

Nice Tutorial! Thanks you

Comment

Wow, thanks, this is really cool, I don’t think it can be useful to me, but my girlfriend is 100%.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this good tutorial.

Comment

Working...
                X