Craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist

I've been looking around google for a craigslist national and/or state search site ..I haven't found anything that works well...anyone know of a good link?

Re: Craigslist

I've always found its own search works very well. Simply nav to the section you want searched before starting the search and it only searches that section.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

but it only allows you to search one city at a time...unless I am not doing something right

Comment

You're right. I don't use Craigslist unless I'm specifically looking locally, so I never noticed. A quick google shows many services for national search, though I'm unfamiliar with any of them. Limiting google to craigslist.org would be my first impulse.
        Learn by teaching
        Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Give this page a look see, it might help
          http://www.statewidelist.com/

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
            Google is approaching useless
            by Doug Nelson
            With too many companies gaming google, it's getting to be near useless, particularly if you're looking for anything software-related. Try searching for a type of software, as opposed to a specific title, and you're inundated with useless sites touting "best X" or "top 5 X".
            02-25-2007, 01:13 PM
          • Doug Nelson
            Google - Froogle = Useful
            by Doug Nelson
            While searching for Challenge images I was reminded of one of my most common gripes about the web: you can't research anything without wading through thousands of sites trying to sell you want you're researching.

But, now that Google has released Froogle.com, couldn't somebody make an...
            06-03-2003, 12:03 AM
          • garfield
            Javascript program
            by garfield
            HI! i would like to ask if you know of any software or html editor that comes with javascript completion. for example suppose someone types window then there will appear some dialog that has location, status, alert etc on display, which are all methods of javascript. if you know of any program that...
            12-01-2002, 02:13 AM
          • Doug Nelson
            Google Chrome
            by Doug Nelson
            New open source browser from google. Fast, low memory requirement, if a website crashes the browser, it only crashes the open tab, not all of them. It also has an "incognito" mode for anonymous browsing. And retouchpro.com looks excellent in it.

http://www.google.com/chrome
            09-02-2008, 10:38 PM
          • Doug Nelson
            Why spelling counts
            by Doug Nelson
            The few times I've tried to help someone with their spelling in the forums I'll get either no reaction at all, or some variation on "I don't need your fascist rules, man. I write how I feel".

But the hard facts are, if you're looking to get responses on the internet today, you're...
            11-09-2007, 09:57 AM
          Working...
          X