Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portraits, Camera Raw & Smart Objects Class

The anger. The frustration.

The hours of clicking on some image that ends up looking worse than it was before.

Take that first step to mastering the art of retouching with my free “Portraits, Camera Raw, and Smart Objects” class. This online tutorial lets you experience one of the best Photoshop techniques conducted using real-world sequencing and repetition.

In just 2 hours, learn all about using Camera Raw, Smart Objects, and Smart Filters like the professionals do. Mastering Non-Destructive Workflow is crucial to your success as a Photo Retoucher.

Best of all, it’s absolutely FREE.
    No strings, no frills—just pure Photoshop Perfection.

http://www.TheArtofRetouching.com/smart-objects-rp

Ready to break free from being a frustrated artist? Your exciting road to excellence is just a click away.

Re: Portraits, Camera Raw & Smart Objects Class

thank you for the beautiful Christmas gift!!

Comment

sounds great...i cant help to wonder why its free? whats the catch?

Comment

I created this free class to introduce more people to my brand, and other videos and live webinars I offer. Nothing sinister, I assure you.

Maybe if you like it, you will Facebook, Tweet, or mention on another forum about it.

Comment

will check it out

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• artofretouching
            Portraits, Camera Raw & Smart Objects Webinar
            by artofretouching
            I haven’t had a FREE event in a very long time.

On Saturday September 21st at 9am EST, lets work on Portraits completely in Camera Raw and import into Photoshop as a Smart Object.

If you have been stuck in your old way of doing things, you will be simply amazed at how much...
            09-14-2013, 03:35 PM
          • Ikiri
            Camera RAW & multi-core support
            by Ikiri
            Hi,

I remember using Photoshop CS5 on a dual core Macbook, and when I converted multiple raw files, camera raw did 2 images at a time.

Now I'm using CS6 on a quad core – and camera raw is only doing one image at a time instead of 4...
            Is there a setting in the...
            06-20-2013, 02:52 PM
          • mantra
            is there a way to downgrade camera raw?
            by mantra
            Hi

is there a way to downgrade camera raw?

i update cc camera raw to 9.1 , when i move the sliders (for example exposure) i got an excessive consumption , my cpu rires to 80% or 100%
            just move the exposure sliders faster and check your cpu , i use process hacker...
            06-17-2015, 11:37 AM
          • mdw46
            Camera Raw - how to open in CS3
            by mdw46
            Hi,
            Is there a way to open camera raw in CS3 ? Or only when i open a photo while i am in Adobe Bridge ?

Mike
            04-16-2008, 05:26 AM
          • GarnFox27
            Camera Raw Help
            by GarnFox27
            Hello

I am trying to learn more about how to use photoshop. I have been a retoucher for a couple years and am trying to advance my skills. SO....I am trying to follow a lesson that tells me to use Camera Raw. When I try to open a picture with Camera Raw I don't see any way to do it. ...
            09-30-2010, 03:16 PM
          Working...
          X