No announcement yet.

10 steps for take a great photo with your camera

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Your photo getaway
    by Doug Nelson
    When you decide you want to take some photos, do you make a day of it? Do you plan in advance, take a lunch (or a tent), etc.? Or do you just look out the window and say "hmm, it's a nice day, where's my camera?". Or do you simply carry your camera with you everywhere you go?
    12-08-2006, 09:34 AM
  • CJ Swartz
    Have you seen this camera strap?
    by CJ Swartz
    Got my daily tip from Photojojo.com, and thought it was worth sharing here. They have a link to the vendor, but also links to DIY tips on making one for yourself. (so it's not just a sales pitch.)

"...The smart bit is the little slider attachment that allows you to glide the camera
    10-10-2008, 02:25 AM
  • Hunter
    St. Louis Photo Dealer Query
    by Hunter
    I'm in the market to buy a new camera (looking to get a Nikon D70). What local vendors in the St. Louis market would you say is good to deal with? What are the ones you'd say to stay away from? Any advice would be appreciated.
    01-18-2005, 07:25 AM
  • bsacco
    Great shot of my son - need help making poster
    by bsacco
    I have a great shot of my son that I want to enlarge into a poster sized print.

I want to learn how to tweak a photo before bringing it to enlargement.

Somebody recommended Irfanview software that has an enlargement tool.

I also own PSP 8.0, but don't really...
    02-11-2005, 04:42 PM
  • lglogan
    Photo of the Day...
    by lglogan
    I was just notified that I got Photo of the Day for my black and white "Victoria Station" at Shutterbugs.biz.

http://www.shutterbugs.biz/blackandwhite.html

The camera information is wrong, however, it should be a CP990.
    12-16-2002, 12:11 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 steps for take a great photo with your camera

HI IM YACINE ANSD TODAY I GIVE A NICE TUTORIELS ITS ABOUT HOW TO TAKE A GREAT PHOTO OR HO TO BECOME A PRO PHOTOGRAPHER

YOU CAN WATCH THE TUTO HERE : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EGNcavcgxU

THINKS and dont forget one small subscribe in my small channel in youtube fore more videos please

see you next time

Thank you for sharing! I often look for such information on the Internet, because I'm only learning to make really good photos. Recently, I decided to try myself as a photographer of architecture. Recently, I decided to try myself as a photographer of architecture. I didn't know before that it was very difficult to make good pictures at home. I also needed special equipment, I found information about this on the Internet, for example, in this article https://threeleggedtech.com/best-tri...te-photography there are reviews of different tripods for real estate photos. I haven't decided which tripod is better for me, do you have any tips on this?

Comment

Working...
    X