No announcement yet.

Beauty Retouching Workflow – One Day Event

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Iconogenic
    HiRes Beauty available for retouching
    by Iconogenic
    THERE ARE COSTS INVOLVED IN THIS OFFER. You are free to take it or leave. Leaving it is not equal to verbally attack and insult the offerring party

Dear fellow retouchers,

As a photographer being hanging around retouchers, I regularly get requests from young colleagues, who...
    06-18-2009, 02:50 AM
  • shellby
    Styles of Beauty retouching
    by shellby
    I have been looking through glossy magazines and have found that there are two distinct styles of retouching. The one is (as Conrad) puts it "transparent" retouching - where you still see all of the detail in the skin. Then there is a more fake look eg) with Lacome

Have a look...
    10-12-2005, 10:31 PM
  • Missshutterbug
    Retoucher Required for Beauty & skin retouching
    by Missshutterbug
    Hi All,

I am looking for Retouchers with experience of Beauty & fashion retouching who want Hi Res images to work on, to build their portfolios.

I am a Uk based Pro Photographer currently working on building my book of beauty and fashion personal work.With the idea of magazine...
    01-07-2008, 08:45 AM
  • edgesuarez
    How far would do you go in beauty retouching?
    by edgesuarez
    Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and new to retouching. I know it's usually personal preference on how far you'd go when it comes to retouching. But are there any do and don'ts when it comes to retouching a beauty shot? Would for example, straightening out the ridge of the nose in a profile...
    03-21-2015, 08:07 PM
  • Yu Fujimoto
    seeking beauty retoucher
    by Yu Fujimoto
    Is this is best place to post to find a someone who can retouch some beauty shots? I'm a photographer working on my portfolio and tried my first beauty shot recently. Would like to clean up one of two of the images for the model. Work involves fixing blemishes and make-up flaws, smoothing texture, evening...
    08-27-2011, 10:34 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty Retouching Workflow – One Day Event

Beauty and Fashion Studio Workflow
    for PHOTOGRAPHERS and RETOUCHERS
    One Day Event: Sunday October 4th, 2015
    via Webinar and New York City Area

Dramatically increase the impact of your imagery with this full-day workshop featuring portrait lighting and beauty retouching. Taught by Professional Retoucher John Ross, this event will take you through the process of acquiring, lighting, and shooting models. We will then go through a complete retouching workflow with Lightroom and Photoshop.

Sunday, October 4th 2015 9am - 5pm EST.

John Ross is a high end retoucher specializing in commercial and editorial work. He is also an instructor for photographers and retouchers around the world.

During the live photo shoot, John works with Charles “Duck” Unitas to show you how to create amazing portraits. You will see many of John’s techniques for creating stunning images by working as efficiently as possible.

This one day event on Beauty Retouching and Studio Workflow will include a live photo shoot with models that will be retouched in Lightroom and Photoshop.

Whether you are a Photographer or Retoucher, you will learn a ton of information. My seminars are always heavy on real world experiences and techniques that give my students Predictable, Consistent, and Repeatable Results.

If you would like to learn more, just follow the link.
Working...
X