The History of Retouching

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• gho64
    Photo Retouching
    gho64
    Hi,

Thank You All for the very informative information and unsolicited tips.
    I personally and other less familiar with retouching appreciate your efforts.

Hersul
    09-15-2011, 07:57 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Retouching Detective gets Toney
    Doug Nelson
    Yet another attempt to get people interested in posting their retouching mysteries for us to solve.

Here's a very nice street scene by Bart Groenhuizen. I've had my way with it, and your task is to figure out and replicate what I did.

Hint: I did not use any adjustments...
    05-19-2007, 01:51 PM
  • stevewalker
    Photo Retouching
    stevewalker
    I am looking for my wedding photo retouching company. Many of my friends has suggested me to hire Retouching Expert - http://www.retouchingexpert.co.uk/. This is the website link. If someone before have hire this company then please let me know about their services. Thanks in advance.
    03-14-2017, 05:01 AM
  • photo0
    US States for photo retouching ranking
    photo0
    Anybody up for a "ranking" of states according to the availability of photo retouching jobs? Even a very raw, general one.
    08-10-2010, 01:04 PM
  • colorexperts
    Photo Retouching and Restoration Services
    colorexperts
    Color Experts International (CEI) is an US based online photo. We have experienced photo retouch artists who are using digital photo retouching techniques with creative mind to provide the quality Photoshop retouching, basic photo retouching, extreme photo retouching, Pageant retouching, product retouching,...
    03-25-2011, 08:38 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The History of Retouching

An interesting article covering the beginnings and early days of photo retouching. Not just pre-Photoshop, but pre-electricity.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: The History of Retouching

Very interesting! It brings back memories of a photo assignment when I went to photo school in the early 1980's where we actually had to use such a technique on one of our 4x5 B&W neg's using a very sharp pencil. What a huge waste of time then, let alone now.

Comment

Re: The History of Retouching

thank you for sharing

Comment

Working...
      X