No announcement yet.

The History of Retouching

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• retouchingdelhi
    Photo Retouching Company Delhi
    retouchingdelhi
    Thephotoretouching.com is the best company of photo retouching in Delhi. It handles national and international project of retouching to fulfill client requirement. We deliver client work on time.
    03-19-2014, 12:11 AM
  • gho64
    Photo Retouching
    gho64
    Hi,

Thank You All for the very informative information and unsolicited tips.
    I personally and other less familiar with retouching appreciate your efforts.

Hersul
    09-15-2011, 06:57 PM
  • photo0
    US States for photo retouching ranking
    photo0
    Anybody up for a "ranking" of states according to the availability of photo retouching jobs? Even a very raw, general one.
    08-10-2010, 12:04 PM
  • stevewalker
    Photo Retouching
    stevewalker
    I am looking for my wedding photo retouching company. Many of my friends has suggested me to hire Retouching Expert - http://www.retouchingexpert.co.uk/. This is the website link. If someone before have hire this company then please let me know about their services. Thanks in advance.
    03-14-2017, 04:01 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Retouching Detective
    Doug Nelson
    I was noodling with a stock photo and thought it might be a fun exercise to see if anyone can deconstruct and replicate what I came up with.

Original image by Donald Cook
    http://www.sxc.hu/photo/627119...
    10-04-2006, 06:59 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The History of Retouching

An interesting article covering the beginnings and early days of photo retouching. Not just pre-Photoshop, but pre-electricity.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: The History of Retouching

Very interesting! It brings back memories of a photo assignment when I went to photo school in the early 1980's where we actually had to use such a technique on one of our 4x5 B&W neg's using a very sharp pencil. What a huge waste of time then, let alone now.

Comment

Re: The History of Retouching

thank you for sharing

Comment

Working...
      X