Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seminars geared to imaging related to branding?

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Christofur
    My photo enhancement software
    by Christofur
    Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, and thought I would tell you about myself. My name's Chris, and I own a photo enhancement software called Imagic Photo.

It is a software for enhancing your images like the fashion and glamour magazines do, as well as giving them an artistic touch,...
    01-23-2008, 11:49 AM
  • alreese83
    Standalone Software Alternatives to Adobe PS
    by alreese83
    Any thoughts on standalone software like ArcSoft Portrait Perfect, FaceFilter and all the other non-Adobe retouching software out there? Is it better (rather more industry friendly / gold standard) to just use Photoshop & its associated 3rd-party plugins for retouching?

-ar
    10-10-2015, 09:02 PM
  • Donamai
    Just needing your help
    by Donamai
    Hi everybody!!

I am a new user and I need some help. I am very interested in digital photo retouching and I want to know everything about it.

If you could give me advide or information I will really apreciate it.

I have decided to find information...
    12-10-2002, 11:21 PM
  • Repairman
    Life after Photoshop!
    by Repairman
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23714699

Just read an article on the BBC website regarding PS which may be of interest. Not being familiar with other retouching software (apart from Quantel back in the day) I'd be interested to hear what you think is a good/realistic alternative!
    08-16-2013, 08:51 AM
  • ljshapiro
    Learning D-Max
    by ljshapiro
    I am a graphic designer and photographer with over a decade of professional experience. Though self-taught, I am extremely knowledgeable about both hardware and software. I am particularly advanced in my Photoshop skills. I recently was offered a retouching position, but I had to know how to D-Max files,...
    03-28-2007, 11:57 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seminars geared to imaging related to branding?

I am interested in learning more about ways to effectively use tools like PS and other 3rd party software, to create consistent and repeatable looks to images for a company. You know, the "brand look".

I know I can sign up for photoshop world, Adobe Max, etc.. but I feel the courses narrow in so far specifically for "how to color grade" or "luminosity masks explained", etc... in little 1 hr sessions.

But is there one out there geared to merging the software techniques above(and others not mentioned), and then stepping back, switch gears to talk bigger picture about the overall visual branding theories?

Does that make sense? I realize there is no seminar that can answer what our brand should look like, but would love to attend the a seminar that best fits what I am looking to learn. If it exists all in one.

Thanks.
Working...
X