Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seminars geared to imaging related to branding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• SteveH11
    Redundancy approaching
    SteveH11
    by SteveH11
    Hi,
    I have been working for my company as a retoucher for 19 years. I have survived redundancy over the years until now. I am looking at adding another skill to my skill set. I have a good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. I would like to go on a course...
    09-09-2015, 12:43 PM
  • alreese83
    Standalone Software Alternatives to Adobe PS
    alreese83
    by alreese83
    Any thoughts on standalone software like ArcSoft Portrait Perfect, FaceFilter and all the other non-Adobe retouching software out there? Is it better (rather more industry friendly / gold standard) to just use Photoshop & its associated 3rd-party plugins for retouching?

-ar
    10-10-2015, 10:02 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Ads in commercial software
    Doug Nelson
    Janitor
    by Doug Nelson
    I'd like to get some opinions. I recently installed a commercial software app (not shareware) that periodically (a couple of times a week or more) will pop up a window within its workspace promoting other things to buy from that same vendor. It's not big, probably only about 10% of the workspace, and...
    Ads don't bother me.
    2.22%
    Ads bother me, but I'd still use the software.
    22.22%
    Ads bother me a lot, and I'd use the software less, or buy an alternative.
    75.56%
    I like ads. They provide valuable information.
    0.00%
    06-22-2005, 02:37 AM
  • memphishooter
    Considering software
    memphishooter
    by memphishooter
    I am wondering what is the best software I can get and get into to work on my pictures after the fact? I end up shooting skin colors that are a challenge to make look good, and there are other issues to deal with. Is Photoshop CS3 my only good option here, is there less expensive, equally useful software...
    06-16-2008, 07:47 PM
  • stewartbootles
    Image Cataloging Software
    stewartbootles
    by stewartbootles
    Hi I was just curious to know what image cataloging software members here use
    06-20-2002, 03:42 AM
Working...
X