No announcement yet.

iPhone X — Portrait Lighting software

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Inpainting software
    Doug Nelson
    More software that looks too intimidating to use, but boy do I like the results!

http://restoreinpaint.sourceforge.net/
    01-31-2006, 12:40 PM
  • Murray Harkavy
    Old and Dignified
    Murray Harkavy
    Hi to All__While sitting with other residents in my community, I observed the light as it fell on one the residents (an 88 year old) and i asked if i could photograph him. I had my trusted old Sony D770 (1 1/2 megapixel camera) and photographed him seated on a bench with a cluttered background of building...
    06-29-2003, 05:12 AM
  • Stephen M
    PhotoControl - Free PC Software
    Stephen M
    Hi folks - just a quick note to announce some new software that I think many will be interested in, and a small review/tutorial I have written to go along with it (to save you reading 150 forum posts <g>, and some trial and error that I have gone through).

http://members.ozemai...
    02-05-2003, 06:21 AM
  • martino papesso
    girl portrait with the eyebrows suck
    martino papesso
    Hallo everybody,
    As I was told the eyebrows suck in my desert girl portrait I'd like to propose my first version of portrait (with the eyebrows suck) and my new version.
    Is this correct place?
    Thanks.
    Martino.
    01-09-2017, 08:27 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    Kid chess teaching software?
    DannyRaphael
    Much to my amazement when I picked up my daughter from school the other day she was engaged in a chess game with another student.

Though I played a little chess when I was much, much younger and understand the basic moves for each piece, "teaching her" to play well just isn't...
    06-30-2003, 01:06 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone X — Portrait Lighting software

Check out this video, sexy isn't it?
    There is also this before & after example on dpreview.

This is exciting way in which software is going, what do you guys think?
Working...
X