Good news ... sort of.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news ... sort of.

Hi all. The good news is Katrin Eismann is now a contributor to Photoshop User magazine. Her articles started with the March 2003 issue. The not so good news is her first article is on shooting digitally. Still an excellant article but it would be great to see articles on retouching. Hopefully in the future.

Bob

So that is your letter to the editor in the current Photoshop User mag!! I saw the name and thought, I wonder if that's the same Bob Walden on RetouchPRO??

Jeanie

Comment

yep, thats me

Yes Jeaniesa, (what a pretty name) that is me. I had written Scott Kelby several times because while I love the magazine it had very little retouch coverage. And who better then Katrin to write it. I'm sure she has nothing else to do. Funny thing is I didn't read the letters to the editor column until I read your reply.

Bob

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• fallman
        Photoshop Projects - scammed?
        by fallman
        Hello there everyone,

This is my very post here. I can't find much better forums where to post this so I hope I'm in the right place.

Last September 2011, someone emailed me that I was chosen to make a tutorial for them. It's only a promotion of you. So they won't pay you...
        01-14-2012, 08:44 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        Famous covergirl found
        by Doug Nelson
        They tracked down that girl from the famous National Geographic cover. Story here
        03-13-2002, 03:18 PM
      • Ed_L
        An appropriate thread for the day
        by Ed_L
        How did you meet your valentine? Ours was not a storybook romance, but the story is ours. She was 16, and I was 18. She was standing in front of her house, waiting for a date to arrive. This was in 1956. He never showed up because she had the day wrong. I was going past her house when I saw her standing...
        02-14-2003, 08:59 AM
      • Vikki
        Good Article - Interview with Andrew Coppa
        by Vikki
        I think it's almost impossible to find articles written by professional retouch artists. So, I was pleased when I found this article.
        It's a good read, with some great tips, and a few "do's" and "don'ts".
        Interview with Andrew Coppa
        04-11-2002, 06:49 PM
      • Ed_L
        Phrase origins
        by Ed_L
        Time to lighten up. This is something I find interesting, and I expect many of you will. Every once in a while, we hear about the origins of certain phrases. Yesterday, my wife asked me if I knew where "kangaroo court" came from. My answer...."No". She told me she read about the...
        09-10-2002, 08:25 PM
      Working...
      X