X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Photoshop

here is a good site to help with Photoshop

Hey Kelvin,

I thought I had bookmarked every Photoshop site out there but you dug up another good one. Thank you. We love those resource and tutorial sites. I am definately book marking this one to explore as soon as I get a free moment.

DJ

Comment

Thanks Kelvin,

I've bookmarked that on my list as well!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• duwayne
        Voice Activated Photoshop comands
        by duwayne
        Has anyone tried using voice activated command for Photoshop? I'm not very good at remembering the shortcuts keystrokes and thought this approach might help. I found this web site that has a video demo and a listing of all the Photoshop commands it supports.

05-18-2007, 05:00 AM
      • Doug Nelson
        Your oldest Photoshop book
        by Doug Nelson
        Mine is Real World Photoshop 3.

What's your oldest Photoshop book?
        08-27-2003, 10:58 AM
      • Fosnocht
        by Fosnocht
        Hey All,
        I been wandering around on the web for exactly a site like this. I'm a hobbyist with Photoshop.
        My name is Brian Fosnocht. I'm a 31 year old physician in Pennsylvania, but a retoucher wanna be. I first got introduced to Photoshop at version 3.0. That's when I bought my first...
        01-16-2002, 03:26 PM
      • chessboygw
        hey
        by chessboygw
        hey buys....im new to this whole photoshop thing and i was navigated to this site by a friend....hope this site has a lot to offer usually i get addicted to sites like these....but i'll just hav to wait and see what this site does with my knowledge on photoshop and editing
        11-14-2009, 10:52 AM
      • Romany
        Good Tutorial Book for Photoshop 7
        by Romany
        Hi All
        Back again, I have been looking for a good Tutorial book for Photoshop 7
        I have seen a few in the local bookstores and on the internet, but recommendations from the pro's on this group would be great.
        I know most of the basics, but would like to find a book containing more...
        01-18-2005, 12:00 PM
      Working...
      X