photoshop training on dishnetwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop training on dishnetwork

For those of you on dishnetwork and can receive CCN (my channel 9405) you may want to turn it on at 10:30 EST to watch the instructor teach two 30-minute photoshop 7 classes. It appears that he is teaching from the book "Classroom in a Book".
    I was trying to find the link to the website for the college and I found a note indicating because of budgetary problems the college would be shutting down the dishnetwork link on the 15 March 2003. This letter was published on the 5 Feb 2003. How sad. I enjoyed the program last week and will miss not having the remaining 12 weeks of lessons. However, perhaps we can enjoy what is left of the time remaining and pick up a few pointers along the way.
    the website is www.ccnonline.org. you might want to check out the schedule for different evenings that the tutorials are presented.

Debby

Welcome to the site, and thanks very much for the tip. If anyone knows if this might be available on Direct TV, please post.

Ed

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• d_kendal
      Photoshop cruise
      by d_kendal
      Event: Photoshop Cruise 2003
      3 Experts, 5 Days, 12 hours of classes
      includes:
      6 Seminars - over 12 hours
      24/7 FREE Room Service
      Cocktail Party Meet & Greet with Bert Monroy, Katrin Eismann, and Dan Margulis.
      Laptop Bag
      Room, Food and Seminar all for...
      12-17-2002, 03:20 AM
    • Matt Elder
      PhotoShop Channel Chops
      by Matt Elder
      This is probably one of the more 'advanced' PhotoShop books that I've come across conceptually. It's not so much a book, "for step 1, do this, step 2, do that, step 3, do this", but more so, this is what is happening behind the scenes in the program to give one a better understanding of how...
      10-19-2001, 11:49 AM
    • Doug Nelson
      Definitive PS booklist for newbies
      by Doug Nelson
      Everyone has their favorite books. I was thinking a thread with people recommending 3 books to be read, in order, by a newbie to Photoshop who wants to do R&R would be useful.

Here's mine:
      Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book - Comprehensive, visual, and assumes no prior knowledge...
      05-13-2002, 05:06 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      Photoshop Training
      by Doug Nelson
      Let's put all your best Photoshop training recommendations here in one thread. Suggest best practices, books, DVDs, etc., you'd recommend to anyone interested in serious Photoshop training.
      12-10-2008, 06:40 PM
    • JonasF
      Photoshop Channel Chops, where to buy?
      by JonasF
      Hello ppl,

I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of "Photoshop Channel Chops" (ISBN: 1562057235). But it doesnt seem to be very easy to get your hands of this book. Does any one know where I can buy a copy of it? There is a used copy for sale at Amazon but I find that 120$ is...
      08-26-2004, 02:07 PM
    Working...
    X