• d_kendal
    Photoshop cruise
    by d_kendal
    Event: Photoshop Cruise 2003
    3 Experts, 5 Days, 12 hours of classes
    includes:
    6 Seminars - over 12 hours
    24/7 FREE Room Service
    Cocktail Party Meet & Greet with Bert Monroy, Katrin Eismann, and Dan Margulis.
    Laptop Bag
    Room, Food and Seminar all for...
    12-17-2002, 03:20 AM
  • Matt Elder
    PhotoShop Channel Chops
    by Matt Elder
    This is probably one of the more 'advanced' PhotoShop books that I've come across conceptually. It's not so much a book, "for step 1, do this, step 2, do that, step 3, do this", but more so, this is what is happening behind the scenes in the program to give one a better understanding of how...
    10-19-2001, 11:49 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Definitive PS booklist for newbies
    by Doug Nelson
    Everyone has their favorite books. I was thinking a thread with people recommending 3 books to be read, in order, by a newbie to Photoshop who wants to do R&R would be useful.

Here's mine:
    Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book - Comprehensive, visual, and assumes no prior knowledge...
    05-13-2002, 05:06 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Photoshop Training
    by Doug Nelson
    Let's put all your best Photoshop training recommendations here in one thread. Suggest best practices, books, DVDs, etc., you'd recommend to anyone interested in serious Photoshop training.
    12-10-2008, 06:40 PM
  • JonasF
    Photoshop Channel Chops, where to buy?
    by JonasF
    Hello ppl,

I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of "Photoshop Channel Chops" (ISBN: 1562057235). But it doesnt seem to be very easy to get your hands of this book. Does any one know where I can buy a copy of it? There is a used copy for sale at Amazon but I find that 120$ is...
    08-26-2004, 02:07 PM
Working...
X