Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would you pay for advanced courses?

Collapse
widgetinstance 175 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much would you pay for advanced courses?

Hey Guys,

I've seen (as I'm sure you all have) a lot of retouching course material online, from platforms such a Udemy and Teachable to independent and exclusive sites such as phlearn.com.

All of these vary in price; anything from 10 dollars to 300, or a monthly subscription. To be honest its pretty confusing as a retoucher because you never know what your really gonna get until you buy the product, and you might just find out that you already knew half the stuff taught on there.

My question is , assuming you were aware (hypothetically) that all the material in a given course was basically completely new and useful to you, how much would you be willing to spend on an advanced retouching package? Something you could use to make more money for yourself.

I don't think I've seen this asked anywhere before, so thought I'd try here.

Personally I think around 200 dollars if I knew it would help me as a freelancer.

Let me know what you think!

Elemendi
Working...
X