JPC book excerpt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPC book excerpt

Book excerpt from "Adobe Photoshop Master Class: John Paul Caponigro, Second Edition"
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Caponigros' writings are a pleasure to read, as his pictures are to be seen!

Does someone know what happened about his tutorials on Apple's site?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Romany
      Good Tutorial Book for Photoshop 7
      by Romany
      Hi All
      Back again, I have been looking for a good Tutorial book for Photoshop 7
      I have seen a few in the local bookstores and on the internet, but recommendations from the pro's on this group would be great.
      I know most of the basics, but would like to find a book containing more...
      01-18-2005, 11:00 AM
    • john_opitz
      New book: Professional Photoshop 4th edition
      by john_opitz
      Dan Margulis has his new book out on photoshop. "Professional Photoshop" 4th edition. It's updated with new stuff on color correction.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...482961-7953418
      09-08-2002, 09:03 PM
    • Nasturtium
      books
      by Nasturtium
      books I have on how to learn to use Photoshop;

Scott Kelby's 7-point system. This was the only one I had heard of so I started with it. Probably not the best book for beginning Photoshoppers but it does teach you a workflow for improving photographs. It's heavily into ACR so keep that...
      07-27-2009, 04:37 AM
    • jch71566
      1st edition of Eismann's Book Cheap in Austin Area
      by jch71566
      Just went to Half-Price books at lunch & picked up a copy of Eismann's "Photoshop Restoration & Retouching" (1st edition) for $12.98. There was at least one copy left at that location, and possibly others around town.

Cheers!
      Jeff
      10-30-2003, 12:11 PM
    • _ManWithNoName_
      Book Recomendations
      by _ManWithNoName_
      Are there in good books out there that you would recommend. Especially on colour work, with good examples and walktrhoughs.

Only book I really own is Welcome To Oz by Vincent versace. I found it was a good book but he held back on a lot of things you probably wanted explaned in his port,...
      08-30-2010, 10:43 AM
    Working...
    X