Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corel Painter XI

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jin
    Software: Corel Painter 8.1 patch, Tutor Alley forum, Jinny Brown, Painter resources
    by Jin
    Jinny Brown is one of the premier users / teachers of Painter. She's a regular contributor to numerous Painter venues, including the Corel Painter newsgroup and very deservedly is held in very high regard by the Painter community. ~Danny~

========

Hi Neve,

11-21-2004, 07:53 AM
  • pixlart
    Introduction & Corel Painter News
    by pixlart
    Hi All:

My name is John Derry and, as one of Painter's original authors (along with Mark Zimmer and Tom Hedges), I have been involved with Painter since about day one. I've been a longtime lurker in many of the online Painter forums, newsgroups, etc. That's about to change.
    07-12-2005, 01:57 PM
  • Legacy~Art
    Painter 8...
    by Legacy~Art
    I am sorry if i have added this in the wrong place, I have now got Corel Painter 8, not the 9 or 10 i got the 8, now playing with the program i see it uses scripts, does anyone know any sites that have scripts for Painter.

Any sites for tutorials also would be welcomed for Painter 8 or...
    02-12-2005, 03:18 PM
  • pixlart
    Painter Tutorials Available in PDF Format
    by pixlart
    Hi Everyone:

I'd like to announce that all of my Painter tutorials are now available on my re-designed website.

I'll be adding additional Painter content over time, so be sure to stop by occasionally!

Viva la Painter!
    09-29-2006, 06:22 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Corel Painter 12 announced
    by DannyRaphael
    Follow the links at www.Corel.com

For what it's worth: Historically Painter upgrades have been pretty buggy. If it was me (and it isn't), I would not leap into an upgrade for a few weeks (or months) until the first wave of "new user bug reports" come in.

If you're...
    05-12-2011, 02:13 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corel Painter XI

On my quest to teach myself Corel Painter Xi i came across this gem of a site.

They have plenty of online quicktime based tutorials which you can access via a paid subscription service, however they have several very interesting DEMO movies to illustrate the courses they offer.

I will be subscribing in the next few days as i find the quality of the demonstration tutorials to be amongst the best i have come across.

http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=124

Nice find. I found the "what's new?" video to be very useful.

Comment

I presume you mean Painter IX rather than XI or have they released 2 versions that I dont know about.

I subscribed to the Lynda.com videos for a while last year - they really are excellent and with the subscription you can look at any that are available.

Thhey do get deleted from your PC when you log out though - so you can't view them off-line (unless you copy them from the temporary folder before logging out - did I say that....)

Christine

Comment

Originally posted by Xaran
        I presume you mean Painter IX rather than XI or have they released 2 versions that I dont know about.
        I stand corrected, Painter IX

Comment

I'm in awe......

http://www.helenyancystudio.com/

....are you?

Comment

Neve,

I got Helen Yancy's DVD for Christmas (they're not cheap). She really does do some excellent work with painter. A real inspiration.

Christine

Comment

Christine, I cannot wait until I can afford her DVD/CD but know I'll have a bit of a wait. It's marvellous to hear she's inspirational, that's very encouraging to hear. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X