• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ExclamPt
    Printing on uncoated side of paper
    by ExclamPt
    I have been using an Epson R2400 printer to print a number of photos on Epson Velvet Fine Art paper. Each is stored in a polyester sleeve and should thus last a long time. (They are intended as gifts for my two children.)

I would like to print caption information on the reverse side of...
    12-27-2006, 08:34 AM
  • nebgranny
    Need Help Fast...Please!!
    by nebgranny
    I am ordering some archival photo paper and a few questions have come up. I can order paper which is either coated on both sides or paper coated only on one. I will be ordering 8.5x11 and also 13x19.

I would like to ask what you as professional photo printers use. If anyone uses this...
    03-24-2005, 01:53 PM
  • s.robson
    photographic paper
    by s.robson
    Hi, I am new to all this so I hope you can help I have been given some old photos and was wondering which photographic paper to use.
    I am using a inkjet, I live in Jersey C.I. so a website would sure help.

Regards

Simon
    04-01-2006, 02:05 PM
  • lglogan
    Question on papers...
    by lglogan
    I am interested in knowing what kind of paper everyone uses to print their photo-art. I am in search of the perfect watercolor, canvas, etc. paper. My only problem is that since I am in South Korea I will need to order it online.

I don't think this is a question anyone has asked before....
    10-12-2002, 06:21 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Inkjets and Home Made Paper: What do you think?
    by jeaniesa
    Thread moved with Jeanie's approval from Photo-Based Art to Input/Output forum to (hopefully) reach a larger audience. - DannyR]

OK - this is a totally theoretical question, since I've never actually made paper (though I'm interested in trying someday) and I don't have a decent printer...
    06-27-2002, 02:50 PM
Working...
X