• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review:Lexmark: X73 All-In-One Print Center

Now that's a useful review
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

David - Is this the same one that gives you strange scanning problems? I know what you mean about the cost of inks...my wife has a Lexmark printer for her laptop and the ink prices are very high. The quality is pretty good though.

Comment

yeah it is the same one. it's also not just that problem that I had, the general scan quality just wasn't there. I compare scans of the exact same photo done on the X73, and then the one on my new Epson, and the ones from the X73 are always way less sharp and clear, the colors aren't great (fairly muddy actually), plus probably about 75% of the high rez scans I did on there had that strange color streaks problem I talked about before. The cartridge prices are ridiculous, it costs half the price of the actual machine to replace both of them

- David

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• id_viorel
        Thank U all...
        by id_viorel
        Thank U all...I did't thought that I will have an answer so quickly and I thank U all...From your answers I see that I have not been too explicit refering to what I need...I am new in photo world and don't know too many things about printers. I have learned today that I need an Ink Jet printer, because...
        05-27-2003, 11:05 AM
      • smallworld
        Scanner and Printer Purchase
        by smallworld
        I've been restoring historical photos as a hobby and am starting to get larger chunks of business and want to invest in a really good scanner and printer. Right now I am using a HP Scanjet 4400c and an HP Photosmart 8450 printer.

I'd like to be able to make prints for clients from my...
        12-25-2005, 11:54 AM
      • christo
        recommendations?
        by christo
        Can anyone recommend a good (if possible inexpensive) color printer that can produce photo quality prints (or close to it) for a Mac running OS 10.2.8?
        09-26-2006, 10:20 PM
      • imann08
        Now the printer
        by imann08
        I've got some more specific questions now. I have noticed that almost all photo printers are pretty inexpensive. At least the ones I am seeing on the major companies sites like Epson, HP, Canon, etc.

I have yet to find a photo printer that is a laser printer. Is there an advantage to...
        04-18-2006, 06:19 PM
      • NeX
        OVERALL which is better? Canon i9100 or Epson Stylus Pro 2200.
        by NeX
        I'm going to buy one of these two printers and really can't make up my mind. Most reviews I've read from people who bought them gave about 4.5 out of 5 stars for the 2200 and about 5 out of 5 stars for the i9100...of course stars don't really mean anything but their reviews gave some good points which...
        12-09-2003, 10:47 PM
      Working...
      X