Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• soleah
    Book Printing and Binding dilemma
    by soleah
    Hello everyone,

I am in the process of putting together a book for our family tree. It contained mostly of photos that I collected from our family and some stories/ information here and there

My specs are:
    1. 15 copies
    2. about 40 pages of 8-1/2" by...
    09-22-2005, 03:00 AM
  • eperez43
    Digital Photo Magic ... New Book
    by eperez43
    I've just published Digital Photo Magic (DPM), a new book that shares a method for combining free or inexpensive photo-editing Windows software apps, to "replace" the high-cost, high maintenance, PhotoShop route to good quality photo retouching and restoration.

The goal is simple:...
    01-15-2016, 06:09 PM
  • Sweetlight
    Book
    by Sweetlight
    I hope this is the right place to put this.
    I'd like to share the title of a great book with all of you. "Digital Photo Art" by Theresa Airey. It deals mostly with final outputs. It has awesome ideas on printing, tinting, image transfers and so much more. I have been doing Polaroid...
    05-26-2009, 04:49 AM
  • brandonx49
    What books to Own?
    by brandonx49
    Hello,

I'm looking at my book club here and am pondering over purchasing "Mastering Digital Photography- David Busch" or "Complete Digital Photography 2nd ED - Ben Long". Does anyone have these books. Would u recommend them? Other books that are better? I'm of course...
    05-18-2004, 09:05 PM
  • thevision
    Digital paintings and printing
    by thevision
    I know this may go under another forum, but hopefull I can get more replies here. I have a sports painting and was considering printing on metallic paper,
    has anyone tried this, but how would it loolk?
    05-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Working...
X