Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• palms
    Firefox help (i think)
    by palms
    Can any body shed some light on this for me
    We have just changed pc and am using firefox 2.o.o7 on vista home editon (1st time with FF)
    A week ago i had a slight problem with not being able to use the attachment management button, I had a discussion with swampy here

h...
    10-06-2007, 06:16 AM
  • nebgranny
    Things changed here with Firefox
    by nebgranny
    Well, I was having so many problems with my e-mail and browser my isp along with several people around her suggested Firefox. I downloaded it and now the face of this forum changed as well.

The background was black , now it comes up grey and when I click on the box to the left giving...
    08-20-2005, 09:25 PM
  • byRo
    Firefox 2 Released
    by byRo
    Well, seems that it's official now. Firefox 2.0 is ready for download.

I installed mine yesterday and up to now the only big difference that I have noticed is that I keep trying to close tabs with the button at the right instead of the little red "X" on the tab.

10-24-2006, 06:59 PM
  • winwintoo
    Am I losing my mind....
    by winwintoo
    I was beginning to wonder, but I found out that I'm not and I learned something in the process.

When you're checking your page in your browser, be aware that the browser may not re-load images. If you make changes to an image file and the changes aren't showing up on your page, you may...
    02-03-2003, 04:03 PM
  • 1STLITE
    Firefox Refreshment
    by 1STLITE
    hehehe

Seriously, though. I am trying to update my web page. How do I make Firefox totally reload the page? I have made changes but they are not showing up. I tried refresh but that didn't get it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who share this answer with me. ...
    01-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Working...
X