• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• thomasgeorge
    Genesis V2 Pro Plug-In review
    by thomasgeorge
    This plug-in from Future Fantastic is a difficult one to review. To begin with it is definately High end as in expensive. What it does is to produce Flares,Glows and other assorted effects and it does it very well. However, there are a few down points. The interface, while touted as being improved from...
    09-05-2001, 09:33 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    PLUGIN: Buzz (aka: BuzzPro Buzz Pro)
    by DannyRaphael
    PLUGIN: Buzz
    VENDOR: Fo2Pix http://www.fo2pix.com/, a division of Segmentis
    PLATFORMS: Win or Mac
    OS: Windows 95 or higher; see site for current info on Mac OS status
    WORKS WITH:
    * Photoshop
    * Paint Shop Pro
    * PhotoDraw
    * Corel Photo-Paint...
    Yes, definitely.
    97.92%
    I could go either way
    2.08%
    Thanks, but no thanks.
    0.00%
    06-21-2002, 02:15 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    AUTO EYE Plug-in Review
    by thomasgeorge
    What drew me to this plug-in (Auto-Eye by Auto FX) was the reported ability of it improve the quality of scanned images, and it does do that---but so will any image editing program worthy of the name. This program will function as both a stand alone and plug-in, which is nice, It seems to me to be very...
    09-04-2001, 01:18 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Andromedia Varifocus Plug-in
    by thomasgeorge
    I had wondered for some time about this plug-in and after trying a demo with only so-so results and reading what I could find, I decided to buy it as, I reasoned, Demos usually leave out the really neat stuff. In this case they didnt. Reading the Ads one would be led to believe that this program could...
    09-03-2001, 09:40 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Playtime with your Program
    by thomasgeorge
    With all the plug-in applications out there it is sometimes easy to forget that the most powerful ones you can get, you already have--built in to your Image editing program. The attached examples were done in 20 minutes, start to finish using only PS 6 and its Dust/scratch filter,layering and layer...
    10-03-2001, 09:20 PM
Working...
X