Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• embroidery software

Hi there,
    I am looking for an avordable embroidery digitizing program.

Google came up with this.

I haven't a clue about evaluation or price, so it would be best if you did your own search.

Pierre

Comment

What kind of embroidery??

Are you talking about machine embroidery? or crosstitch? or something else?

There are a couple of apps that will turn a photo into a grid that could be used for crossstitch if that's what you want.

For machine embroidery, that's pretty much specific to your sewing machine.

Margaret

Comment

If you just want to simulate, I've developed an Impressionist preset that can give results like this. If you want a program (and not cheap, but cool), then check out this program. It actually is a true simulation and gives (from what I can tell anyway) pretty cool results.

Comment

Making an assumption, I had a logo that was Sumi [ no idea if the spelling is right], painted. When we had our first Logo done as embroidery, we had 8000 stitches. Today that is nothing.

Today they scan the artwork and play with it in PS or other. Then it loads right to the machines, done, next please.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• d_kendal
            Freeware
            by d_kendal
            When I bought my computer about 5 months ago, I decided to put more money into the hardware instead of buying lots of expensive software, and waiting until I could afford all the programs I wanted. but actually I ended up only really spening money on the operating system (which was included in the...
            05-20-2002, 11:18 PM
          • garfield
            Javascript program
            by garfield
            HI! i would like to ask if you know of any software or html editor that comes with javascript completion. for example suppose someone types window then there will appear some dialog that has location, status, alert etc on display, which are all methods of javascript. if you know of any program that...
            12-01-2002, 03:13 AM
          • Doug Nelson
            Ads in commercial software
            by Doug Nelson
            I'd like to get some opinions. I recently installed a commercial software app (not shareware) that periodically (a couple of times a week or more) will pop up a window within its workspace promoting other things to buy from that same vendor. It's not big, probably only about 10% of the workspace, and...
            Ads don't bother me.
            2.22%
            Ads bother me, but I'd still use the software.
            22.22%
            Ads bother me a lot, and I'd use the software less, or buy an alternative.
            75.56%
            I like ads. They provide valuable information.
            0.00%
            06-22-2005, 02:37 AM
          • Craig Walters
            Music Notation Software
            by Craig Walters
            i've posted a number of links to software before, but this time i'm asking for help. i'm looking for music notation/music writing software. the only catch is, it needs to be either free or fairly inexpensive, like in the $50 range or so.

it also needs to be fairly simple. i actually have...
            08-02-2008, 07:11 PM
          • chris h
            Burners.
            by chris h
            Does any body have any strong views on CDr burners ? Plextor seem to be popular over here but I’m wondering if anybody has used a Yamaha model. The 24x Plextor comes with a battery of software but not sure what burning software is shipped with the Yam. I usually use Nero for burning but am told the...
            12-08-2001, 10:25 AM
          Working...
          X