• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• d_kendal
    Freeware
    by d_kendal
    When I bought my computer about 5 months ago, I decided to put more money into the hardware instead of buying lots of expensive software, and waiting until I could afford all the programs I wanted. but actually I ended up only really spening money on the operating system (which was included in the...
    05-20-2002, 11:18 PM
  • garfield
    Javascript program
    by garfield
    HI! i would like to ask if you know of any software or html editor that comes with javascript completion. for example suppose someone types window then there will appear some dialog that has location, status, alert etc on display, which are all methods of javascript. if you know of any program that...
    12-01-2002, 03:13 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Ads in commercial software
    by Doug Nelson
    I'd like to get some opinions. I recently installed a commercial software app (not shareware) that periodically (a couple of times a week or more) will pop up a window within its workspace promoting other things to buy from that same vendor. It's not big, probably only about 10% of the workspace, and...
    Ads don't bother me.
    2.22%
    Ads bother me, but I'd still use the software.
    22.22%
    Ads bother me a lot, and I'd use the software less, or buy an alternative.
    75.56%
    I like ads. They provide valuable information.
    0.00%
    06-22-2005, 02:37 AM
  • Craig Walters
    Music Notation Software
    by Craig Walters
    i've posted a number of links to software before, but this time i'm asking for help. i'm looking for music notation/music writing software. the only catch is, it needs to be either free or fairly inexpensive, like in the $50 range or so.

it also needs to be fairly simple. i actually have...
    08-02-2008, 07:11 PM
  • chris h
    Burners.
    by chris h
    Does any body have any strong views on CDr burners ? Plextor seem to be popular over here but I’m wondering if anybody has used a Yamaha model. The 24x Plextor comes with a battery of software but not sure what burning software is shipped with the Yam. I usually use Nero for burning but am told the...
    12-08-2001, 10:25 AM
Working...
X