Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tripitaka
    create action to produce a banner ...
    by tripitaka
    Hi,

I am trying to write an action to add my logo to a bunch of images. I have watched the russell brown video but i am not sure it applies. Maybe you can help?

I want to add thin strip (banner) of white across the entire image then within the banner add text (my studios...
    05-11-2010, 02:46 PM
  • Scribe
    Editing Photoshop Actions
    by Scribe
    I am hoping that someone here can help me figure this out. I have some actions that someone else created, that I would like to alter a little to better suit my needs.

I know that on some steps I can just double click and it will open the appropriate dialog box, which allows me the opportunity...
    10-17-2005, 07:15 PM
  • Tim Edwards
    Decrack action and PS5.0
    by Tim Edwards
    For the folks using PS5.0 who couldn't load the action from the tutorial, you'll have to wait a bit longer... I can't get PS5.0 to install under Windows ME. PS6.0 works fine, but 5.0 won't even start.

If somebody running 5.0 is interested enough, I could take the time to write down...
    12-11-2001, 09:58 AM
  • Nacoya
    resize/text action help required
    by Nacoya
    hi folks,

I have a few hundred digital pics of varying widths which need to apply a watermark to. I can do the watermark ok but i want the watermark to resize it's width depending on the width of the pic. So maybe 80% of the width of any individual pic. I want to batch this so if it's...
    09-25-2007, 08:42 AM
  • pm3009
    Quick Question about Editing HTML for new action
    by pm3009
    Hi

I'm using PSE2 and I did successfully add my first action that I downloaded from the web. Works GREAT! In this action, I happened to know what to name the "whatitdoes" in the html code (happened to find that on the web somewhere for that particular action). But for other...
    05-11-2005, 07:45 AM
Working...
X