No announcement yet.

small photoshop question

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • small photoshop question

    where is the function so i can stretch photos like for example to make them reced the starwars opening is what im thinking about.

  • #2
    Sure. In PS6 go to Select>All then go to Edit>Transform>Perspective
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning


    Related Topics


    • Repairman
      Photoshop question
      by Repairman
      Just a quickie about CS5 Photoshop. I want to know how I set "Float all in windows" images as my default. Multiple images on screen are tabbed as a group which I don't like. Cheers.
      09-13-2011, 04:00 PM
    • frankg
      tri-color / carbro emulation
      by frankg
      irrelevant - question removed
      11-25-2012, 10:22 AM
    • joe_7
      color depth question
      by joe_7
      This is going to be a bit technical, so I apologize...

      I do a lot of graphics programming in my spare time. To make a long story short, I am considering upgrading my graphics routines to support more than 32-bit RGBA. The real question is how far to go.

      Moving to 64-bit...
      05-09-2015, 01:57 PM
    • P.Sue
      Question about posting an image
      by P.Sue
      Hi all,
      This is my first post and of course it's a question. I've been messing around with Photoshop for a while and I would really appreciate any and all advice. My questions should I adjust my image size yet not make it so small that you all can't see what I have done. Most of my...
      01-26-2008, 01:10 PM
    • crazyfly1
      Dumb Question...
      by crazyfly1
      So, I would love to have a career working with Photoshop. I'm pretty good at restoration, not so much retouching. My question is; when I go to careerbuilders to search for jobs what do I search for? I know, dumb right? But I really don't know. I also wonder how to make a resume make me look like more...
      09-28-2012, 01:29 AM