Clear All

• Doug Nelson
    replied
    Sure. In PS6 go to Select>All then go to Edit>Transform>Perspective

Leave a comment:

• greg
    started a topic small photoshop question

small photoshop question

where is the function so i can stretch photos like for example to make them reced the starwars opening is what im thinking about.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Repairman
    Photoshop question
    by Repairman
    Just a quickie about CS5 Photoshop. I want to know how I set "Float all in windows" images as my default. Multiple images on screen are tabbed as a group which I don't like. Cheers.
    R.
    09-13-2011, 03:00 PM
  • frankg
    tri-color / carbro emulation
    by frankg
    irrelevant - question removed
    11-25-2012, 09:22 AM
  • joe_7
    color depth question
    by joe_7
    This is going to be a bit technical, so I apologize...

I do a lot of graphics programming in my spare time. To make a long story short, I am considering upgrading my graphics routines to support more than 32-bit RGBA. The real question is how far to go.

Moving to 64-bit...
    05-09-2015, 12:57 PM
  • P.Sue
    Question about posting an image
    by P.Sue
    Hi all,
    This is my first post and of course it's a question. I've been messing around with Photoshop for a while and I would really appreciate any and all advice. My questions is...how should I adjust my image size yet not make it so small that you all can't see what I have done. Most of my...
    01-26-2008, 12:10 PM
  • crazyfly1
    Dumb Question...
    by crazyfly1
    So, I would love to have a career working with Photoshop. I'm pretty good at restoration, not so much retouching. My question is; when I go to careerbuilders to search for jobs what do I search for? I know, dumb right? But I really don't know. I also wonder how to make a resume make me look like more...
    09-28-2012, 12:29 AM
Working...
X