Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Conway
    replied
    Thanks for the info on the CD of this program.

As I said I might be a bit paranoid, but am glad to know it's a safe program to use as it's a neat one.

Steve

Originally posted by PJ Staley
    I'm so used to the term "plug-in". You're right, it isn't a plug in. But it's still great (and free!). Also Steve, if you call the company's 800 number, they'll send you a cd (also for free). I called them and complained that if my internet should be down for whatever reason, I wouldn't be able to use their product, and they sent the cd to me for backup. I did have to call a few times because the person who was supposed to send it didn't get around to it, but still... it was worth it.

Leave a comment:

• PJ Staley
    replied
    Oops!

I'm so used to the term "plug-in". You're right, it isn't a plug in. But it's still great (and free!). Also Steve, if you call the company's 800 number, they'll send you a cd (also for free). I called them and complained that if my internet should be down for whatever reason, I wouldn't be able to use their product, and they sent the cd to me for backup. I did have to call a few times because the person who was supposed to send it didn't get around to it, but still... it was worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Conway
    replied
    Maybe I've become a bit paranoid here, but this program works only if you are connected to the "net." Have run Ad Aware etc and found no problems, but was just wondering if I am feeding info each time I use it.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Craig Walters
    replied
    umm, this is not a plugin. it's a stand-alone. but certainly a nice 'free' find. thanks

craig

Leave a comment:

• creeduk
    replied
    Nice find, I will have to send to my Brother he is an architect sure he can find some use for it.

Leave a comment:

• PJ Staley
    started a topic Free Plug-in

Free Plug-in

For those of you who like to play with replacing backgounds, this "free" plugin will open up a whole new dynamic for you. It has a tremendous amount of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. I use it frequently, and though it was initially intended for architects, designers, etc., anyone with a vivid imagination and a limited budget will benefit. Here's the download address:
    http://www.accurateimage.com/essroc-...butor-version/
    Here's the scoop.

Essroc's Masonry Designer builds visualizations of walls, freely mixing bricks and dozens of mortar colors. Outputting to an image file or to a printer, these visualizations can be put to immediate use.

The "Help Topics" which includes screenshots of the software interface is here:
    http://www.accurateimage.com/essroc-...help/index.htm

Enjoy!