• Show
Clear All

• Sanda
    replied
    oops I forgot that one.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Dejavu' Sanda. Jim Conway started a thread along the same lines here He gave a different link but both seem to be interesting. Luckily, I haven't had to use it.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• Sanda
    started a topic Digital photo recovery

Digital photo recovery

I came across a demo of a little program to recover deleted images from your digital camera. Might come in handy for that great shot you accidentally erased.
    http://www.lc-tech.com/photorecovery.asp

Related Topics

Collapse

• albatrosss
    Optical vs Digital Image Stabilization
    by albatrosss
    First let me state that I don't know if this is in the correct section.

I understand the difference between optical and digital zoom but I really could use a simple explanation as to the difference between Optical and Digital stabilization. Is one superior to the other and if so, how?...
    04-26-2007, 01:02 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Digital Photography
    by thomasgeorge
    Do any of you do photo work for clients utilizing only Digital cameras? What type of equipment do you use and what do you see as a possible future for this in combination with the Image Processing programs. Does "digital" offer any clear advantages? Do you do the "clean up" on the...
    08-23-2001, 06:27 PM
  • macca2009
    Famous/Popular Digital Artists
    by macca2009
    I'm currently in the process of putting together a presentation in one of my classes on a person/people that are very successful in my field of interest DIGITAL ART.

Any suggestions on people that do it for a profession???
    07-21-2009, 03:18 AM
  • ExclamPt
    Correcting barrel distortion
    by ExclamPt
    I just acquired a digital camera and have been doing a little research into eliminating the barrel distortion which is sometimes apparent, especially when using the wideangle setting of the zoom.

I can recommend PTLens, a freeware frontend to Panorama Tools. It makes correction easy,...
    04-11-2004, 09:08 AM
    Duggal Digital
    by Guest
    ffffffffffffff
    02-11-2007, 05:22 AM
Working...
X