• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• airubin
    genuine fractuals and dreamweaver 4
    by airubin
    I started to experiment with genuine fractals and found that I could not import the .stn images into dreamweaver 4. I double checked with .jpg files and it work normally. I have not contacted genuine fractals, yet-but I thought that I would post my experence.

I'll probably use GF for...
    06-16-2002, 10:38 AM
  • Carly
    can this be restored?
    by Carly
    hi, found you all from the talented folks at PST. my first post here. a coworker gave me a couple of photos of his family to play with and i was going to try to clean them up. i thought maybe you all could give me some tips or links to tuts or perhaps in this forum that could help me out. i'm curious...
    07-04-2004, 06:37 AM
  • bestremera
    JPG or TIFF for retouching
    by bestremera
    Need some guidance on files,

My image acquisition is through a Canon A630 that produces 'Fine' jpgs of approx. 2.4 megs. The same file, saved as a tiff, is 22megs.

My manipulations tend to be a variety of simple image adjustment layers, color retouching and conversion...
    01-24-2007, 07:49 PM
  • pavel123
    Handling file as GIF in Photoshop/Image Ready
    by pavel123
    Software Photoshop CS2/Image Ready CS2

I was wondering if anyone had experienced this and knows an easy way out.
    I found that Image Ready would allow me to save files in PSD format only, while Photoshop can save in pretty much any format. I remember installing Photoshop/Image Ready...
    07-22-2009, 07:10 PM
  • Carol Heath
    Unable to save file as jpeg? Totally baffled
    by Carol Heath
    Hi everyone.

I am hoping that someone can offer some suggestions. I have finished a restoration and, as always, I have created a lower res, watermarked copy to email to my client for approval. For some reason however, Photoshop (CS2) will not allow me to save the file as a jpeg. The...
    01-18-2010, 05:04 PM
Working...
X