Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jonk
    Elliptical Marquee Tool - Accuracy
    by jonk
    Hi Everyone!

I am trying to use the Elliptical Marquee Tool to select an existing oval background. However, I am having problems trying to get it to line up correctly/evenly with the oval background. Is there a key press that would allow me to adjust the position and/or size once it's...
    02-20-2005, 12:57 PM
  • Tony_Tea
    Using Transform Selection Tool
    by Tony_Tea
    I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. What is the transform selection tool supposed to do? When I try to use it I do the following (PSE6 with PSE6 tools).
    1) Load image
    2) Make a selection
    3) Click on the transform select icon in the Effects menu
    4) Rotate, resize or whatever...
    11-17-2008, 10:58 AM
  • AdamZx3
    undo feather selection pet peave
    by AdamZx3
    I have a real pet peave with using the lasso tools and after you make a great selection and delete you find that feather was set to 0, and if you undo and hit 0 for feather the current selection still has a 3px feather...grrr. Is there anyway to reset the feather to 0 without re-selecting???
    09-15-2007, 11:04 AM
  • T Paul
    Selection Tool
    by T Paul
    You can use the selection tool to make copies of your selection quickly and easily. My standard practice for copying a selection is to select it then copy (Ctrl+C), paste (Ctrl+V). However, I just learned a neat little trick today.

1. Open an image
    2. Pick a selection tool...
    06-16-2005, 11:56 AM
  • Jerryb
    quick selection tool when used is feathered
    by Jerryb
    hi,
    I have noticed when using the quick selection tool that the selection has about a 1-3 pixal feather around it edges, and it also noticiable when you do a mask. Sometimes that works to my advantage but other times I end up doing a little sharpening.

At first I thought it was...
    12-22-2011, 07:32 AM
Working...
X