• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xero freeware plugins

http://www.xero-graphics.co.uk/freeware.htm
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Yup; Xero's free filters are a must have.

More often then not, I use a few of them in most of my renderings. I expecially like using Pastellize (in conjunction with other techniques) for it's edge finding capabilities.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• NadiaB
      too many Plugins?
      by NadiaB
      I have quite a few Plugins installed but they are not all showing up when I try to apply a filter. Do I have too many? Is there a limit?
      12-17-2007, 04:51 AM
    • Pacificpowered
      what plug-ins do you use?
      by Pacificpowered
      Hello,

My name is Donald Kelly. I have been using Photoshop to retouch and edit photos for awhile now, but I have no experience using plug-ins.

I was wondering if anyone who retouches and edits could offer a list of their personal favorite plug-ins that they find useful...
      10-22-2011, 11:58 PM
    • markc78
      Photoshop Plugins
      by markc78
      Hi , I'm curious about the range of additional plugins available to Ps & if they really can enhance the image editing process or are they generally just dressed up automations for what can already be achieved manually within Ps?

Some of the plugins I've come across so far include...
      03-27-2009, 02:14 AM
    • DannyRaphael
      Plugins - Jim Clatfelter [Win]
      by DannyRaphael
      Jim Clatfelter has crafted some pretty neat plugins. I especially like the "frames."

See: http://www.8bf.net
      01-25-2008, 10:10 AM
    • richardrosenman
      Free Photoshop plugins
      by richardrosenman
      Hey gang;

Here is a list of plugins I have been developing and maintaining for quite some time now, all of which are free:

This page features a growing set of free Adobe Photoshop® filters / plugins coded by myself for 3D production, 2D design, and technical research....
      08-27-2012, 02:51 PM
    Working...
    X