• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jenstar
    Question about the lord of the rings plugin
    by jenstar
    Yes i cant find the company who makes the plugin for Lord of the Rings..do any of you know the name of the company or have a link...also im wanting to find a website where i can buy more plugins ..is there like an online store site which hosts all the companies plugins ..if so may i get the name of...
    01-07-2009, 05:23 PM
  • smason
    Plug-in Manager
    by smason
    What is the best program to manage Photoshop Plugins? Does anybody have any tips?

Sharon
    09-24-2003, 09:54 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Andromedia Varifocus Plug-in
    by thomasgeorge
    I had wondered for some time about this plug-in and after trying a demo with only so-so results and reading what I could find, I decided to buy it as, I reasoned, Demos usually leave out the really neat stuff. In this case they didnt. Reading the Ads one would be led to believe that this program could...
    09-03-2001, 10:40 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Playtime with your Program
    by thomasgeorge
    With all the plug-in applications out there it is sometimes easy to forget that the most powerful ones you can get, you already have--built in to your Image editing program. The attached examples were done in 20 minutes, start to finish using only PS 6 and its Dust/scratch filter,layering and layer...
    10-03-2001, 10:20 PM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Photoshop 3rd party Plugin Tip
    by DJ Dubovsky
    Just an interesting tidbit I noticed about Photoshop 6.

Since I upgraded to Photoshop 6 I noticed that you can have quite a few 3rd party plugins without upsetting the filter folder layout.

You can store your 3rd party plugins in a seperate folder outside the plugin folder...
    10-07-2001, 02:08 PM
Working...
X