Smoother Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoother Lines

Is it possible to get better edge smoothing when using "Line Tool"?
    I only get 8 smoothing pixels per pixelstep. I know using path and stroke is good but i find linetool a bit easier to use for straight lines.
    http://i77.imagethrust.com/i/334194/untitled1.jpg

Related Topics

Collapse

• Canna W
    Help with creating curving lines.
    by Canna W
    I quite often want to create lines in my manips that are curving, or even curly...ie non-staight lines.An example would might be the attached pic, where I want to 'draw' 3 curving lines between the lower points of the two hearts. Like a necklace with 3 strands, each hanging one below the other....
    09-10-2008, 02:49 AM
  • backspaces
    Poly Line
    by backspaces
    How do I create a continuous connected set of lines where the lines connect each other into an open polygon .. i.e. a poly line?

In general, I'd like to make a complicated segmented line and I don't see how I can do that with PE or HP hints & tips.

--Wait: maybe this...
    07-25-2005, 10:04 PM
  • Stephen A
    Illustrator - Simplify
    by Stephen A
    Hey guys & gals,

I have a vector path which is one giant spline in Illustrator - all curves. It needs to be either arcs or straight lines to generate a gcode path for the laser cutter here @ work.

I figured the easiest way to do this was with the simplify tool in Illustrator...
    02-15-2008, 09:56 AM
  • Norris
    getting horrid lines with graduation tool
    by Norris
    Hi there,

i use the graduation tool to make more dramatic sky effects by darkening the top of the skyline and lightening the bottom. The trouble is when i use the graduation tool it is not giving me totally smooth graduations. When I add a softlight or overlay on top of these graduated...
    05-25-2010, 05:56 AM
  • CascoGraFX
    Lines and Backlighting
    by CascoGraFX
    On the attached logo, there are supposed to be 2, 2px-wide parallel lines running from the letter "P" in Productions one to either side of PacMan's mouth (actually, it's supposed to represent a laser disk) How does one draw STRAIGHT lines in PS7?

The other two photos are supposed...
    10-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Working...
X