Smoother Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoother Lines

Is it possible to get better edge smoothing when using "Line Tool"?
    I only get 8 smoothing pixels per pixelstep. I know using path and stroke is good but i find linetool a bit easier to use for straight lines.
    http://i77.imagethrust.com/i/334194/untitled1.jpg

Related Topics

Collapse

• Canna W
    Help with creating curving lines.
    by Canna W
    I quite often want to create lines in my manips that are curving, or even curly...ie non-staight lines.An example would might be the attached pic, where I want to 'draw' 3 curving lines between the lower points of the two hearts. Like a necklace with 3 strands, each hanging one below the other....
    09-10-2008, 03:49 AM
  • backspaces
    Poly Line
    by backspaces
    How do I create a continuous connected set of lines where the lines connect each other into an open polygon .. i.e. a poly line?

In general, I'd like to make a complicated segmented line and I don't see how I can do that with PE or HP hints & tips.

--Wait: maybe this...
    07-25-2005, 11:04 PM
  • Stephen A
    Illustrator - Simplify
    by Stephen A
    Hey guys & gals,

I have a vector path which is one giant spline in Illustrator - all curves. It needs to be either arcs or straight lines to generate a gcode path for the laser cutter here @ work.

I figured the easiest way to do this was with the simplify tool in Illustrator...
    02-15-2008, 10:56 AM
  • kinglerch
    How to get rid of lines?
    by kinglerch
    I occasionally have to restore photos with lots of parallel lines. I have used the amazing FT Pattern Suppressor for many patterns, but I can't figure out how to use it for these lines, or if it is even possible. The lines are on the source material, so the only way to fix these would be with some sort...
    02-06-2021, 09:27 AM
  • Norris
    getting horrid lines with graduation tool
    by Norris
    Hi there,

i use the graduation tool to make more dramatic sky effects by darkening the top of the skyline and lightening the bottom. The trouble is when i use the graduation tool it is not giving me totally smooth graduations. When I add a softlight or overlay on top of these graduated...
    05-25-2010, 06:56 AM
Working...
X