RAW file converters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAW file converters

I would like to ask for opinions on RAW file converters. Any considerable advantages of using third party software vs Adobe Camera RAW? If so, what would you suggest? Reviews seem to have different views on this.

Pavel

Related Topics

Collapse

• willdoak
    Undoing changes to RAW file?
    by willdoak
    It's my understanding that no changes to a RAW (NEF, in my case) file are permanent. I see that I can change the crop and various adjustments. Is there a way to undo all changes, so that I'm back with the original settings?

Cheers,

Will
    08-24-2008, 05:23 PM
  • realaqu
    where can I download camera raw file?
    by realaqu
    I have a Canon G3, but never play a top end DSLR before, anyone knows where I can get the raw file of these kind cameras?

thanks in advance

realaqu
    10-20-2005, 12:40 PM
  • chauncey
    Photo-art: Can I do it in RAW? (RAW ? from newbee)
    by chauncey
    I'm briefly back;

Can I do everything in paint shop pro XI.II working entirely in RAW and if my goal is only photo "painting", do I need to?
    01-29-2007, 05:03 PM
  • Chennae
    RAW files
    by Chennae
    Hey, my name's Chennae and I'm new This is my first post and I was wondering if y'all could help me out. I love retouching, but I have absolutely no idea about RAW files. What it is, how to use it... no idea. I downloaded a RAW file the other day and tried to open it in photoshop (cs4) but it wouldn't...
    06-17-2010, 08:54 PM
  • nebgranny
    Raw / Jpg
    by nebgranny
    Good Day Everyone:
    I am still confused about Raw verses JPG.
    I just opened the files which are on my camera card. I had the camera set for shooting both RAW and JPG. I opened them within the software that came with my camera, Digital Photo Professional. I for the first time noticed the...
    07-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Working...
X