Itty Bitty Actions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itty Bitty Actions

Has anyone out there heard of them. they are at ittybittyactions.com I love them I just wanted to know if anyone else out there has purchased them?? I am contmplating getting them but a hundred bucks is a little hard to swallow at the moment. Or any one have any suggestions on to how to get these pics to look like that. I am have tried everything but no luck.

Thanks

PM Me if u r intrested in possibly buying them

Re: Itty Bitty Actions

MNJ, welcome to Retouch Pro. The proofing actions appear to be simply boosting saturation and contrast, which by the way is what is most often required to do to images from digital cameras, to bring the images to life. There is also conversion to B&W which can can be done 10 different ways in PS. I am not a big fan of these actions because each image is different, unless of course you need to batch process a large number. There are tons of these actions available for free on various PS sites on the web. You can start with http://atncentral.com and you will find lots of references to other sources on this RP site.
    Regards, Murray
    Last edited by mistermonday; 10-14-2006, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks so much, I haven't had alot of time to do some good searching within this forum. I will definately check out the ones that you have recommended.

Comment

Hey Murray,

just wondering if you could post that link again since the one that it is going to is a dog food site. LOL Thanks

Jasmine

Comment

OOPS, sorry, I accidentally erased the 1st 3 letters. The above link should now be correct.
          Regards, Murray

Comment