X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop interface improvement

well I mentioned "photoshop interface improver"
    http://www.interfaceimprovement.com/
    in 2 challenge forums before discovering this forum...

I forgot that I have found that it is important not to have your windows folder preferences set to "single click" to open etc.
    turns this into a seemingly unstable program...

for any one in the dark about it... this is a program that retracts all the menus in photoshop ( I know it works in 6.0 and 7.0) and is usually really neat after an hour or so of familarization..

it has an unlimited trial demo that can be downloaded... with a nag screen... and cost less than $20. if you want to register it..

Sorry about that doug... but was hoping to warn folks who may have read the other posts about the single click problem... a little sad.. I like single click..
    RonDon

Now 'her indoors' will never buy me that 23" monitor that I insisted I needed

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ben
      Photoshop 6
      by Ben
      Hi All, Have just bought new computer have loaded P^ and it has now become my default reader for photos. I really prefer the Microsoft reader as it is quicker. Can anyone help.
      12-21-2006, 09:21 AM
    • Ben
      Make Photoshop default program for my images
      by Ben
      Hi
      I am trying to make my photoshop become the default program for my images. I am not sure whether I should have made it the default on installation or if I can do it in retrospect. Have tried the help program but I am obviously not asking the right question.
      Thanks
      Ben
      11-10-2002, 10:18 AM
    • necromancer
      photoshop crashing
      by necromancer
      I have no idea what is causing this problem, but photoshop has been acting funny all of a sudden, and its crashed twice on me, and i lost my progress on my works do you think its a software problem? i just installed the newest version of itunes...or maybe its hardware? its also acting funny...
      06-29-2005, 05:29 PM
    • Kass45
      Photoshop font
      by Kass45
      Hello again, this afternoon for some reason my Photoshop program, when booting says it can't load the interface font, so it loads with something else. It seems ok but does anyone know what the font is so maybe I can reinstall it? Thanks
      10-06-2004, 06:52 PM
    • cricket1961
      An Old dog and new tricks
      by cricket1961
      I don't proclaim to know everything about Photoshop. A lot, sometimes a very lot. Katrin Eismann describes me as someone who breaks Photoshop to make it work better. Which is really not far from the truth. It is how I taught myself Photoshop.
      But I don't think that using something built to do...
      11-14-2007, 09:18 AM
    Working...
    X