• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cinderella
    folios and mats
    by cinderella
    I am not a professional photographer but would like to put some of my favorite digi photos into mats and folios like pros use. Is there anywhere I can buy these ??? I've searched online and every site I've gone sells only to professional or commercial photographers.

My local hobby shops...
    09-07-2005, 10:08 AM
  • Ed_L
    I got mine!
    by Ed_L
    I guess you figured out what it was that I got. Going from 5.02 to 7.0 is quite a difference. Now I have to learn a lot of brand new things. I've only used it for about 1/2 hour, just to try some of the goodies. I think the file browser is great, and the healing brush and patch tool are something...
    04-19-2002, 08:49 PM
  • keif90210
    How'd they do that? Photos by Keda.Z and more
    by keif90210
    Hello, everyone. I'm new to the group and not very advanced in Photoshop, but there are three photographers who's post processing I love and can see really bring their photos to a different level. While these are three different and distint photographers, it appears that they have a similar style for...
    01-11-2016, 06:36 PM
  • Billfields
    Ideas for Repairing This Old family Photo?
    by Billfields
    Hello Everyone,

I have been looking at and fiddling with and making false starts on this picture for months. It is my Great Grandma Elizabeth and some of her children (my Grandma Mary is the smallest girl). I have pulled it out again and this time I am determined to improve it as much...
    06-29-2005, 02:28 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    VbScript vs. Visual Basic
    by Doug Nelson
    I was reading the Photoshop scripting guide today (slow day) and noticed that it never mentions VbScript, even though it's a scripting guide. It only talks about Visual Basic.

Does VbScript even exist anymore? Is it the same thing as Visual Basic nowadays? Did .Net swallow it all up along...
    10-28-2003, 01:28 AM
Working...
X