Fonts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts

Is anyone familiar with this font on one similar. I've been to many font sites and can't find it and have not idea of the name. Any guidance would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

Re: Fonts

Have you posted that on myFonts.com they have a section what the font?
    They have helped me in the past.
    What the Font

It looks like Futura with grundge on it.

good luck

Comment

Re: Fonts

Cathy,

I'm glad I asked...this is a great site. I'll let you know if I get an answer. thanks...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Caravaggio
        Helvetica Neue font
        by Caravaggio
        The retouching part of the forum is probably not the place to post this question, but i like how helpful people have been in answering my sometimes dumb questions and the knowledge of many of the users so here goes.

I designed my website using helvetica neue font for the text. I am not...
        03-16-2010, 05:13 PM
      • PKRWUD
        Adding a font
        by PKRWUD
        Mac OS X 10.4.7
        Photoshop CS

Greetings,
        In my Font Book, I have over 3000 fonts, yet only the ones from A-C are available to me in PS. I have a specific font I'd like to add to PS, but I can't figure out how. I'm presuming there is a limit to the number of fonts PS can handle,...
        09-28-2006, 12:07 AM
      • Mchilly
        fonts for graphic design?
        by Mchilly
        Anyone who can advice me of the best fonts used in graphic design? A fonts that is not boring to look at and at the same time look professional :-)
        05-06-2007, 10:07 PM
      • Ken Fournelle
        Importing a font
        by Ken Fournelle
        I have a font I wish to use in Photoshop on a picture. I am on a Mac. The font resides in the Library Folder under Fonts. How can I take a font in that folder and import it into the Font Family in the Text Tool in Photoshop CS2?

k
        07-27-2005, 04:00 PM
      • paulette conlan
        fonts for photoshop
        by paulette conlan
        Hi

I'm in the process of making some Christmas cards and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where I can locate some fancy fonts to add to what I already have. Also, how do you get them in? Would it be like a plug-in.

Thanks for any help.

Paulette
        11-21-2004, 01:48 PM
      Working...
      X