Photoshop 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop 6

Hi All, Have just bought new computer have loaded P^ and it has now become my default reader for photos. I really prefer the Microsoft reader as it is quicker. Can anyone help.

Re: Photoshop 6

Ben.....try this, navigate to a photo or image you want to open, then right click and choose "open with", then at the bottom of that list click on "choose program" this will open another window with a list of programs in it, highlight "Microsoft reader" and then tick the check box at the bottom that says "always use this program to open this kind of file" then click OK....done
    Regards John
    Edit...this is for PC.
    Last edited by Britsdad; 12-21-2006, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Thanks John done it and it's ok now. Wish you and yours a Happy Xmas and a very profitable New Year.
      Ben

Comment

Thankyou Ben, the same to you and yours ....and you're welcome.
        John

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ben
          Make Photoshop default program for my images
          by Ben
          Hi
          I am trying to make my photoshop become the default program for my images. I am not sure whether I should have made it the default on installation or if I can do it in retrospect. Have tried the help program but I am obviously not asking the right question.
          Thanks
          Ben
          11-10-2002, 10:18 AM
        • Doug Nelson
          File Association Editor (Open With)
          by Doug Nelson
          I'm looking for a Windows utility that can edit what shows up under Open With when you rightclick on a document. Something easier to use than the NirSoft app.
          01-16-2015, 09:00 AM
        • skydog
          Computer setup issue
          by skydog
          Not that I'm computer illiterate, but I certainly don't know the quick answer for this. I just installed corel album 7 on my computer and it has become my automatic photobrowser for email, explorer, etc. How can I change back to default "windows picture" or some other picture browser? ...
          11-26-2008, 04:50 PM
        • dextermccall
          Photoshop: Cann't get it to open .JPG extension fr
          by dextermccall
          When I double click on a .JPG file it will not open by Photoshop. It wants to use viewer.exe. I went as far as trashing viewer.exe. I have tried to change the View-->Folder-->options-->File Type. and I get a message: The extension '.JPG' is already in use by file type 'ViewerFrameClass'....
          05-24-2015, 12:19 PM
        • underarock
          Mouse Vanishes in Photoshop
          by underarock
          Anyone having this issue with the cursor just blain disappearing? My first guess is its a RAM issue since that's the cursors playground.
          09-11-2012, 10:32 AM
        Working...
        X