Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox Refreshment

hehehe

Seriously, though. I am trying to update my web page. How do I make Firefox totally reload the page? I have made changes but they are not showing up. I tried refresh but that didn't get it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who share this answer with me.
    Dawn

Re: Firefox Refreshment

Try clearing the cache in your preferences.

Comment

I can't find a preferences or a cache clearing button anywhere. Do you know where I could find it?

Thanks!

Dawn

Comment

Look under Tools -> Options -> choose the Privacy tab on the next box and then click to put a checkmark in the box in front of "Ask me before clearing private data". Then click "Clear Now" and you can choose "Cache" along with some other items you may want to clear.

Comment

Thanks, CJ!! I was so afraid of clicking that button, which I think I have done before but was afraid I would lose my passwords and such for some reason today. Yeah, I think I better go to bed. lol

I appreciate your help!! Have a good day!!

Dawn

Comment

Originally posted by 1STLITE
            Thanks, CJ!! I was so afraid of clicking that button, which I think I have done before but was afraid I would lose my passwords and such for some reason today. ... Dawn
            I know the feeling, Dawn! Firefox folks could re-word their menu choices and scare us less.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• nebgranny
              Firefox
              by nebgranny
              Awhile back when we were having problems with spyware someone here suggested Firefox. I am thinking of using it but have some questions first.

If Idownload it does it take over for IE ? Meaning will I still have that browser on my computer as well after I put Firefox on ? If both are...
              05-21-2005, 08:14 AM
            • palms
              Firefox help (i think)
              by palms
              Can any body shed some light on this for me
              We have just changed pc and am using firefox 2.o.o7 on vista home editon (1st time with FF)
              A week ago i had a slight problem with not being able to use the attachment management button, I had a discussion with swampy here

h...
              10-06-2007, 06:16 AM
            • winwintoo
              Am I losing my mind....
              by winwintoo
              I was beginning to wonder, but I found out that I'm not and I learned something in the process.

When you're checking your page in your browser, be aware that the browser may not re-load images. If you make changes to an image file and the changes aren't showing up on your page, you may...
              02-03-2003, 04:03 PM
            • Vikki
              Internet Explorer
              by Vikki
              This is driving me crazy.
              Whenever I'm using iexplorer, and want to play a sound file, it opens quicktime in a seperate window.
              Does anyone know how to change it, so that it just plays the sound?
              Thanks
              11-27-2003, 09:15 AM
            • makeovermagic
              Mozilla Firefox lost everything
              by makeovermagic
              I've been using Mozilla Firefox for months now without incident. Today my system did a reboot on its own for no apparent reason and when I went to Mozilla all of my bookmarks were gone and homepage changed to their default. Is there any way to get the bookmarks back? I did a system restore but that...
              11-14-2006, 08:18 AM
            Working...
            X